Information We Collect About You
When you apply to a job with EMF, we may collect and maintain the following types of personal information from you and others,
- Your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, and other contact information;
- Your username and password for EMF's job applicant online portal;
- Your work authorization status;
- Your CV, resume, cover letter, previous work experience, education information, knowledge, skills, and abilities;
- Professional and other work-related licenses, permits, and certifications held;
- Referral names and contact information for referrals;
- Information relating to character and employment references;
- Any other information you elect to provide to us (e.g., employment preferences, willingness to relocate, desired salary, awards or professional memberships)'
- Background check information
How We Collect Your Information
We obtain personal information from you directly from our job applicant website portal (https://careers-kloveair1.icims.com/), and via email or other communications you send to EMF. We also obtain personal information about you from third parties, such as references and others, as part of our recruitment process.
How We Use Your Information
When you apply for a job with us, we use your personal information for the purposes of carrying out our job application and recruitment process, which includes:
- Assessing your skills, qualifications, and interests against our career opportunities;
- Verifying your information and carrying out reference checks and/or conducting background checks (where applicable) if you are offered a job;
- Communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your job application(s), including, in appropriate cases, informing you of other potential career opportunities at EMF;
- Creating and/or submitting reports as required under any applicable laws or regulations;
- Making improvements to EMF's job application and/or recruitment process, including improving diversity in our recruitment practices;
- Complying with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes, or enforceable governmental requests; and/or
- Proactively conducting research about your educational and professional background and skills and contacting you if we think you would be suitable for a role with EMF.
If you are offered and accept employment with EMF, the application personal information collected during the job application and recruitment process may become part of your employment record.
How We Share Your Information
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use the Contact Us form on this website
- Call us toll-free at one of the numbers below
- K-LOVE: 1-800-525-5683 and select option 2
- Air1: 1-888-937-2471 and select option 2
March 14, 2022