ANNOUNCEMENT: In light of COVID-19, we have modified our interview process, for the foreseeable future. To protect the health and wellbeing of our candidates and interviewers, we will be conducting the majority of our interviews via phone and/or MS Teams for video interviews.
Air1 is more than just a radio station with a great listening experience; it's also a great place to work! This is where music and ministry come together to form a Christ-focused, family-like, fun, and casual work culture. We've assembled an awesome team of professionals, who not only excel at what they do, but are also passionate about using their professional experience and unique talents to further the Kingdom.
Benefits At A Glance
- Medical and Dental Benefits
- For team members and dependents
- Low team member contributions for medical
- No premium contributions for dental
- EMF provided Life Insurance
- 401(k) plan with matching contributions for both full and part time team members
- EMF provided Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Additional Voluntary Benefit Options Offered (Vision Insurance for full and part time team members, AFLAC & supplemental life)
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick, Holiday, Birthday & Community Service for full time team members. Vacation & sick for part time team members)
- Employee Assistant Program (Counseling, Elder and Dependent Care, Discounts, etc.) for full and part time team members
- Use your skills and talents for Kingdom work! Ignite hope and share the love of Jesus in positive and compelling ways!
- Learn, improve, and grow in your career through our leadership framework and development programs.
- Work with teams who are creative, passionate and have a LOT of fun!
- Pray for our Listeners and team members at one of our daily prayer times (who gets to pray together at work?... we do!)
- Attend occasional lunchtime worship when we have guest artists in town – or even sing background with Third Day !
- Participate in Food and Fun Days. (All day food… All day fun.)
- Experience positive team member movement. We are fans of promoting from within. Team member growth is encouraged.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Educational Media Foundation – K-LOVE & Air1 is an equal-opportunity employer and a faith-based organization. We conduct hiring without regard to age, race, color, national origin, sex, or disability of an otherwise-qualified individual. Pursuant to the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Section 702 (42 U.S.C. 2000e I(a)), we have the right to hire only candidates who agree with our Statement of Faith.