How can we help?
Select a category to see answers to our most commonly asked questions. If you still cannot find what you are looking for, see ways to contact us.
59 Seconds of Hope
Apps & Streaming
Artists, Music Submissions & Song Info
Books & Movies
Concerts & Events Calendar
Donor Services & Giving Accounts
I heard it on the air... Contests & DJ's
News & Closer Look
Pastors & Prayer
Radio Signal Reception, Location & Expansion
Report a Radio Station Outage or Poor Reception
Verse of the Day
Get In Touch
Do you want to talk with the DJs? Do you have a question about your donation? Do you want to share your story? We'd love to hear from you! You can call, text or write us.
- Text MUSIC to 38568 to get updates on new music, videos, contests and more. You can opt - out anytime by texting NOMUSIC.
- Text PRAYER to 38568 to share your prayer request with us.
- Text SONGS to 38568 and we'll name the last 3 songs and artists played on the air!
- Text RULES to 38568 to read Air1 Contest Rules.
- Donations and General Correspondence:
PO Box 2118
Omaha, NE 68103-2118
- Email Us
Invite Air1 to promote your event!
- BostonServing Massachusetts, Vermont,Rhode Island, New Hampshire, & Maine
- CharlotteServing Alabama, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia & Florida
- ChicagoServing Illinois, Iowa, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Missouri & Michigan
- DallasServing Northern Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana & Arkansas
- DenverServing Colorado, Wyoming, Montana, North & South Dakota, Nebraska & Kansas
- Los AngelesServing Southern California & Hawaii
- NashvilleServing Kentucky, Indiana, Tennessee, & Mississippi
- New YorkServing New York, Northern New Jersey, & Connecticut
- PhiladelphiaServing Eastern Pennsylvania, Maryland, Washington D.C, Delaware & Southern New Jersey
- PhoenixServing Arizona, Utah, Idaho, Nevada & New Mexico
- PittsburghServing Ohio, Western Pennsylvania, Virginia & West Virginia
- SacramentoServing Northern California, Washington, Oregon, Alaska & Reno, NV
- San AntonioServing Houston, Southeast Texas & Southwest Texas