1. You should first try both formats of the broadcast. We offer versions in both
RealPlayer and Windows Media format.
2. Remember to use the link that is closest to your connection speed. If you are
connected through a dial-up modem connection should use the 56k or 28k links.
3. Try updating your media players to the most current versions.
You can download the most current Free version of Windows Media Player at:
You can download the most current Free version of Real Player at:
4. If the "Listen Online" media player window does not appear after you click on
the Listen link the most likely problem is that you have Pop Up
Blocker software installed on your computer preventing the media player window
from appearing. You must either configure your Pop Up Blocker software to allow
the window to appear or temporarily disable the software, open the Listen On
Line player, then re-enable the software. Consult your Pop Up Blocker software
documentation for configuration settings.
5. If you are using Real Player, and it cannot connect then, open real player,
click on "view", click on "preferences...", click on the "transport" tab. Click
on "RTCP Settings..." choose "Use HTTP Only", click "OK", Click on "PNA
Settings..." choose "Use HTTP Only", click "OK", click "OK" again and close
realplayer. Then try again.
6. If these suggestions don't fix the problem then you should call your ISP.
They will be able to check your settings and optimize your Internet connection.
We want to thank you for listening to Air1 and we hope that this information