May 16 2013
Club Awesome Tour Day #1

"SO FUN. And if you couldn't be at Club Awesome LIVE last night... here you go!

Thanks to our talented video guy, Luke, for putting this together! Next up, Riverside tonight..."

~ Brant

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (13) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS

5/16/2013 6:28:10 PM
Jennifer United States
Jennifer
LOVE the video!!! Please come to Chicago with Club Awesome, or somewhere near Chicago!!! Please!!!!
5/17/2013 6:25:02 AM
Elizabeth United States
Elizabeth
Wow... I really wish ya'll would come to the KCMO area
5/17/2013 8:28:41 AM
Mindie Gilliland United States
Mindie Gilliland
THANK YOU FOR COMING TO RIVERSIDE AND BRINGING CLUB AWESOME TO SANDALS CHURCH!!!!!!!!!!!! It was the best night ever! My four year old danced the night away! And we bought some watches! I hope all of those children's surgeries are covered and they can be healed!!! Blessings to you all!!!!!!
5/17/2013 9:42:21 AM
John United States
John
I am a Sandal Church member that worked at Riverside.  It was totally awesome.  We didnt have enought room to hold all.  Sacrament--get the 5 kinds of nachos.....
5/17/2013 9:57:59 AM
Blanca Ledezma United States
Blanca Ledezma
Club AWESOME was sooooo much fun, I Loved it. I Loved All the Performances last night.  So Happy my son had a Blast he really enjoyed KJ-52's performance it was fun learning the all the dance moves Especially  "THE BRANT"  Thank you Air one for coming out to Riverside CA.....  Great Memories
5/17/2013 10:46:37 AM
Enrique Martinez Jr United States
Enrique Martinez Jr
Air One Club Awesome was off the hook! I was totally blessed by the love of God that was so prevailant in this concert. If you want to worship God in a manner that is new, hip, slamming, fresh, yet orderly, respectful, righteous, and sanctified, then please attend these events. These are talented, gifted, and extremely professional artists who worship God at their fullest capacity! This is not for the religiousSmile! Air one, sandals church, shine bright baby, seventh time down, manafest and KJ-52 were nothing short of incredible!
5/17/2013 10:50:00 PM
Eric S. United States
Eric S.
That was definitely an excellent video and that was definitely an Awesome concert.  After all, any day with God is a "Brand New Day" and any day that we live for God, we need to "Shine Bright Baby".  I definitely would have wanted to attend any of the Air1 Club Awesome concerts that have occurred so far this week.  So, I hope that you soon schedule an Air1 Club Awesome concert for the Indianapolis area.  A Christian music concert that I attended earlier this year on Saturday, 2/9/2013, a Rock & Worship Road Show Tour concert that occurred inside the downtown Indianapolis Fieldhouse, had an attendance of approximately 10,000 people.  So, I would guess that at least several thousand people in the Indianapolis area would want to attend a Air1 Club Awesome concert in the Indianapolis area.
5/20/2013 3:38:16 PM
Tanya T. United States
Tanya T.
Club Awesome Tour was more than just awesome!
I had  blast dancing and enjoying the music!!
It should definitively happen again!
5/22/2013 7:35:13 AM
Malena H United States
Malena H
I know the kid who Brant took on stage in the Club Awesome tour in Seattle. We spent the whole ride home talking about how awesome it was to see him up on stage.
5/22/2013 5:27:40 PM
Amanda G. United States
Amanda G.
Please come to  the Gallup area or some where close. It sounds so fun. Hey please pray for me step brother who was deployed to Afghan. that he would come back to us safely.
5/22/2013 5:53:31 PM
Miranda United States
Miranda
Please come to Spokane, Wa area next time! That would be awesome!
5/23/2013 9:31:19 AM
michael United States
michael
i went to the one in Tacoma and it was awesome!!

kj-52  was awesome! Laughing
5/23/2013 11:51:47 PM
Earl United States
Earl
Club AWESOME Portland was loads 'o fun. Date night for my wife and I. Cool stamp collection.