Apr 18 2013
Club Awesome Tour

Air1's Club Awesome Tour is on it's way! Join us and Manafest, KJ-52, 7eventh Time Down and Shine Bright Baby!

Thursday, May 16 – RIVERSIDE, CA
Sandals Church
150 Palmyrita Ave
Riverside, CA 92507 (map)

Sunday, May 19 - SACRAMENTO, CA
Bridgeway Christian Church
3735 Placer Corp. Dr
Rocklin, CA 95765 (map)

Monday, May 20 - PORTLAND, OR
Abundant Life Church - Happy Valley Campus
17241 SE Hemrich Rd
Damascus, OR 97089 (map)

Learn more about the tour and vote on what YOU want to see in the Club Awesome Vault each week at www.air1.com/clubawesome

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (39) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS

4/18/2013 4:18:17 PM
josh United States
josh
Will you also be spinning current tunes too or is it just the bands? Also what time is the sac show and what is the process of getting tix or just show up?
4/18/2013 4:25:47 PM
Jennifer United States
Jennifer
As I just told Sherri, again you guys are not coming to Chicago Frown. I just looked it up and Sherri did maybe one day they will go to Indianapolis IN and it is approx 3 and a half hours away.... Maybe I can go one day!   You guys are awesome, and come somewhere around Chicago soon!! I wanna go and have fun too, and have my four tune cookie be right! Smile
4/18/2013 4:28:33 PM
Kerry Tarpley United States
Kerry Tarpley
Brant I am older and more nerdy than you
I challenge you to a Board game.
How do I score passes for the Portland Oregon Geek Fest????
4/18/2013 5:03:37 PM
Robynn United States
Robynn
Is the club an all day event? I didn't see a time. Also, you should've heard the cheer that went up in my minivan when we heard you're coming to our area! So excited! My daughter wants cotton balls since she didn't get any at the Rock & Worship Road Show. She'll settle for a giant calculator though. (smiley face)
4/18/2013 8:42:28 PM
Jen United States
Jen
I sure hope you come to Indianapolis, IN. I was so bummed to see that we were not on it. I love listening to club awesome.
Hopefully I can see it livenine day. Thanks for all of the awesome tunes. I have placed them on my playlist and listen while run.
4/18/2013 10:42:30 PM
Nathan United States
Nathan
WHOOP ! WHOOP ! Looking forword to Club awesome in riverside !
4/19/2013 6:25:06 AM
Rich United States
Rich
When are you coming to the Kansas City area?!?!
4/19/2013 11:29:55 AM
Elizabeth United States
Elizabeth
Yeah. Come to KANSAS CITY!!!
4/19/2013 12:23:39 PM
fireturtle United States
fireturtle
Will you guys bring club awesome to Central California, that would be awesome.  I have three little girls that would love it. Fresno or Visalia would be great.

Thank you for being awesome Brant, and Sherri.

fireturtle
4/19/2013 2:30:01 PM
Dorie United States
Dorie
I am so excited, you are coming to my church - Sandals Church in Riverside, I hope to be there to met you.  Thank you so much for coming to the most awesome church everSmile I Love this station,  I listen to you all day and work.  God Bless you!  I am so excited!!!!!
4/19/2013 3:25:49 PM
Carolyn Holmes United States
Carolyn Holmes
we want to bring our youth group... how do I get info?? Bridgeway is an awesome church with an awesome pastor so it is a great place for club awesome!!

Can't wait.. tell me so I can plan for our group!!
4/19/2013 4:41:17 PM
Janet Wood United States
Janet Wood
U really need to visit more than 3 cities. We r in Ohio n my daughter is crushed ur tour isnt coming hereFrown
4/19/2013 5:53:06 PM
Peter Pinedo United States
Peter Pinedo
No Texas?
4/20/2013 9:29:58 AM
Melissa Tomlinson United States
Melissa Tomlinson
Would be extra AWESOME if tour came north (near Seattle)after 5/20. Smile The Portland venue is about an hour SE of Portland (3 hours from us) on a Mon. night & my son has WA state school testing all week. Bummer - really wanted to go! Frown
4/20/2013 10:42:08 AM
Charity United States
Charity
no Seattle Frown
4/20/2013 6:18:28 PM
Peyton Krahulik United States
Peyton Krahulik
You need to come to rapid city south dakota
4/21/2013 12:15:37 AM
Nathan Cardenas United States
Nathan Cardenas
Is There a certain time that it starts
4/21/2013 12:50:24 PM
Genevieve Cherry-Sours United States
Genevieve Cherry-Sours
How do you find about the time the club awesome starts? I am going to the Portland one but I need to know when to get there. Help?
4/21/2013 12:58:11 PM
Jennifer United States
Jennifer
Dear Cherry Sours: Last year, as I remember, (I couldn't go because it wasn't in my area, but I heard on the radio) it officially started at 7:00 PM, but people started showing up at 4:00 PM. You better call, email, tweet or Facebook Air1, Brant, or Sherri. Smile
4/21/2013 12:59:25 PM
jed United States
jed
how do I get tickets for the Portland show
4/21/2013 1:01:23 PM
Jennifer United States
Jennifer
Dear Jed: Didn't you hear Brant say "YOU DON'T NEED TICKETS?!?!?" You just come!! I have never been to a show, but I know that!
4/21/2013 1:04:17 PM
jed United States
jed
or is it just a show up kind of thing
4/21/2013 6:40:26 PM
Laura United States
Laura
could you give us the time for the club awesome tour in OR please?
4/22/2013 1:31:55 PM
Dave United States
Dave
Club Awesome needs to go on tour East Coast way!!
4/22/2013 5:13:35 PM
Nathan United States
Nathan
All shows start at 7pm local time , doors open at 6:30pm !
4/22/2013 9:52:28 PM
Eric S. United States
Eric S.
To echo the comments that Jennifer and Jen posted on 4/18/2013, I hope that you soon schedule a Club Awesome concert for the Indianapolis area for some date in mid May or late May. Also, I would guess that there are probably several thousand people in the Indianapolis area who listen to Air1 on a regular basis and a significant percentage of them would probably be interested in attending a Club Awesome concert in the Indianapolis area.  I listen to Air1 most days each week, usually in the afternoons and the evenings but sometimes after midnight, I appreciate most songs that I hear each time that I listen to Air1, I usually listen to Club Awesome each Friday afternoon, and I appreciate each song in Club Awesome that I hear each Friday.  In fact, Club Awesome would be even more awesome if you would play more than 5 songs in Club Awesome each Friday.
4/22/2013 11:37:35 PM
Bart United States
Bart
Will there ever be a time you come to Indiana? I would love to come to the tour, but the spots are just too far away from me.
4/23/2013 8:46:58 AM
Elizabeth United States
Elizabeth
I would love 4 u to come to the Kansas City area!
4/23/2013 4:33:51 PM
julia United States
julia
Come to las vegas!!!!!!!!!! or somewhere near lasvegas!!!!!!! your awesome brant!!!!!!!
4/23/2013 5:10:56 PM
Groovyoldlady United States
Groovyoldlady
I heard "Portland" and got very, very excited.  Then I came here and saw it is not Portland, MAINE - and now I am very, very sad.  Because I live about 90 minutes (90 miles) from Portland, ME, but that other Portland will take me an estimated 49 hours 51 minutes ( 3269.97 miles) of driving and whole lot of food and hotels and gasoline.

*sigh*

Maybe next time...
4/24/2013 10:49:33 AM
Elizabeth United States
Elizabeth
I just wish they would come to Kansas... or somewhere in MO
4/24/2013 1:09:30 PM
Carrie United States
Carrie
When will Club Awesome come to Arkansas?
4/25/2013 5:39:41 AM
Ashley Frerking United States
Ashley Frerking
I agree with many of the previous posts. Come to KC! We have great BBQ!
4/26/2013 9:09:41 AM
Cathy Lookabaugh United States
Cathy Lookabaugh
It would be AWESOME if you guys stopped in Clovis/Fresno on your way from Riverside to Sacramento! We are on the way, AND there are 2 off days! Please, please...I might be able to hook you up with a great place to play too!
4/27/2013 1:06:26 PM
Jennifer United States
Jennifer
you know, I just had a dream last night that you guys added dates in Chicago (where I live), Dallas, and Africa!! LOL
Wish you guys WOULD come to Chicago.
4/27/2013 3:56:13 PM
Kimi ;O} United States
Kimi ;O}
CLUB AWESOME KING, Braddah Brant and Producer Sherri!  COME to Florida!  I know Cali doesn't compare to Florida but HEY, you KNOW there are AWESOME WONDERFUL folks waaaaaaaaay over here! LoL!  Miss you, Braddah Brant :0} Agape Love, Kimi ;~}
4/29/2013 12:19:17 PM
Jessica United States
Jessica
Does anyone know how long it lasts? is it like 3 hours, or more than that?
4/29/2013 3:05:57 PM
Greg United States
Greg
We'll be headed to the Portland experience 6 days before our wedding!  Super excited!  @Lombaki @Delrose9
4/29/2013 8:40:16 PM
greta United States
greta
you should come to Spokane next tour.