Apr 03 2013
New Club Awesome Tour?

Is the Club Awesome LIVE Tour happening… again?  The Club Awesome experience, complete with five different kinds of nachos, Brant's stamp collection, a commemorative plate-making station, KJ-52, Manafest, Seventh Time Down, and Shine Bright Baby?  And the live DJ?  And still FREE?

THAT Club Awesome LIVE Tour?

It sure looks like it.  Details to come, soon.

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (22) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS

4/3/2013 2:04:10 PM
Jennifer United States
Jennifer
So, So can't Wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope it's here in Chicago....

(P.S.  Brant DOES look weird. he doesn't look like himself!! He and I agree!!! LOL)
4/3/2013 2:08:13 PM
Darren United States
Darren
Come to Portland, Oregon! We love you & those bands.
4/3/2013 3:35:26 PM
Kiana United States
Kiana
I totally agree with Darren... Come to Portland, Oregon!!!!!!
4/3/2013 4:26:19 PM
abby United States
abby
you HAVE to come to Kentucky! There r sooo many people who looooove u! Barnt, it's as if u r a superstar...scratch that, u r one!
4/3/2013 4:27:34 PM
abbie United States
abbie
i agree with abby over there, i like your name by the way! Abigail was a wise and beautiful woman in the bible.
4/3/2013 4:30:12 PM
abbie United States
abbie
my dad named me "Abigail" because he thought i looked smart as i wailed coming out of my mom's womb. I don't know how, but u get the point.
I spell my name like this mainly because it's short and easy to write! Three letters! Boom! And as everyone was saying, u r sooo creative Brant! Plz come to Ky!
4/3/2013 5:16:52 PM
Air1=epic epic=Brant Brant=nerd Nerd=Nathan United States
Air1=epic epic=Brant Brant=nerd Nerd=Nathan
I want you to come to Massachusetts....but nobody listens to air1 here because we don't have a station in Boston.  I just listen on the app and on the website. YOU GUYS SRSLY NEED TO GET A STATION IN BOSTON!  WE HAVE NO GOOD RADIO!!! ONLY POP RADIO STATIONS PLAYING KATY PERRY AND STUFF! (than of course about 1 country radio and one news and one classical) BUT Not one Christian Radio!  WE NEED AIR1!!!
4/3/2013 6:57:54 PM
Lauren! United States
Lauren!
Omgosh. You have no clue how happy this makes me!!!!!!!!! Please come to Oklahoma again, we all love you and those bands down here!!!
4/3/2013 10:06:26 PM
Angie Beaudion United States
Angie Beaudion
I so hope the Club Awesome Live tour comes to the East coast and comes somewhere near Chattanooga TN Thanks
4/4/2013 6:11:49 AM
Jennifer United States
Jennifer
DEAR   Air1=epic epic=Brant Brant=nerd Nerd=Nathan
aLMOST same here. Chicago only has this little station (that I live (almost) next door to where it broadcasts from) that only broadcasts every fri, sat and sun. And Its VERY hard to listen to Air1 when it's not on the radio Frown So basically, I mostly listen to podcasts. And the internet-when I can
4/4/2013 10:02:38 AM
Laura United States
Laura
please go to Washington state PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love your station !!!!!!!!!!!!!
4/4/2013 10:05:45 AM
Laura United States
Laura
please come to Washington we have nothing to do
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4/4/2013 11:46:41 AM
Angie United States
Angie
That was the BEST concert ever, MANAFEST AND K-J??? WOW!!! JUST AMAZZZING...I'm from Oklahoma and oh how we will go again!!!
4/4/2013 12:15:50 PM
Amaris United States
Amaris
*happy dance!* awesome!!! we went last year and i loooooooove KJ-52 and Manafest! the dancin' was so cool! i am from San Antonio, Texas, and i love Air1 and all the awesome songs that they play. boy am i goin' again this year! (if they have it)
4/4/2013 2:49:04 PM
Sara United States
Sara
We need you guys to come to Massachusetts! Or at least New England! We barely have any Christian radio here and need you guys!
4/4/2013 3:51:06 PM
Air1=epic epic=Brant Brant=nerd Nerd=Nathan United States
Air1=epic epic=Brant Brant=nerd Nerd=Nathan
Dear Jennifer,

I totally agree.  I don't understand why Air1 can't broadcast in the big cities.  It's all great and stuff that they're broadcasting in texas and Oklahoma and all those states.  But there are already about 5 other Christian stations there already.  Plus there are probably more people in Chicago and Boston combined than the whole south west area.  Tong  Well, not quite, but if Air1 wants to be a great ministry, they should reach out to the most populated areas and cities.  Just my thought.  Laughing  LOVE AIR1

At least you have a little christian station, Jennifer.  haha.
4/4/2013 3:52:06 PM
Nathan United States
Nathan
YEAH SARA!!! TO MASSACHUSETTS!!!

WE HAVE NO CHRISTIAN RADIO HERE!!!

But lots of online listeners!
4/4/2013 6:40:47 PM
Jennifer United States
Jennifer
Epic-brant--

Yeah I know.  There is only one other Christian station, Klove, and at least their on all the time.
4/5/2013 5:48:00 AM
Air1 epic brant Nathan guy United States
Air1 epic brant Nathan guy
JA  Laughing

Can't wait for the new skilet album to come out.
4/5/2013 2:46:28 PM
OneDirectionCrazy United States
OneDirectionCrazy
Hey Brant! Hope this doesn't sound stalker, but I  saw you at the gym!!!!!
4/8/2013 4:39:20 PM
Nathan Halberstadt United States
Nathan Halberstadt
Dear OneDirectionCrazy

that aint stalker.  It's called epic.

that should be on the bracket of awesomeness.  haha
"Seeing Brant at the Gym."

I'd totally vote for it.
4/17/2013 1:08:38 PM
OneDirectionCrazy United States
OneDirectionCrazy
OMG u r so funny nathan!!!!!! I would vote for it too!!!!!!