Mar 01 2013
Saeed's Wife

"Not forgetting Saeed, an Air1 listener who's in prison for believing what we believe here at Air1. And we're not forgetting Naghmeh and the kids, either." ~ Brant

www.savesaeed.org

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (11) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS

3/1/2013 3:12:29 PM
Joe Haney United States
Joe Haney
Nagmeh, I hope you can take comfort in knowing that so many thousands of people are praying humbly for you, Saeed, and your children.  Praying for Saeed's release, for his health and strength of faith while he is imprisoned, and for you and your children to be comforted by the love and grace that come only from the Lord.  My prayers for you all shall not cease until he is free and reunited with you and the children.  Hebrews 13:3 "Remember those in prison as if you were their fellow prisoners, and those who are mistreated as if you yourselves were suffering" (NIV)
3/1/2013 4:38:01 PM
Breanna United States
Breanna
Ok the begining makes me want to cry. Which is why me snd my dad signed the petetetion. I singed it then he did. So sad Frown im praying for him Smile and we all have to rememebr Hebrews 13:3
3/1/2013 4:40:34 PM
Breanna United States
Breanna
Im only 12 so i cant really donate but im praying for Mr.Saeed Wife and there family
3/1/2013 6:42:56 PM
Joe Haney United States
Joe Haney
Breanna, money helps and helps a lot, but sincere prayers made with love for a Christian brother or Sister are of immeasurably greater value and far more powerful than any human can comprehend!!
3/1/2013 6:58:31 PM
Katie Johnson United States
Katie Johnson
my heart and prayers go out to Mr. Saeed and his family your faith and spirt are and should be an inspiration to every single person who walks the face of the earth. I know that you and your family are an amazing example of love and what it means to be Gods child. Please dont ever give up or feel that you are alone in your trials. my family prays for you and yours every day and remember that you are and what you are doing is perfectly amazing in your fathers eyes. God bless
3/2/2013 4:32:23 PM
chaz United States
chaz
i am praying for saeed and got my friends and church to pray to. i hope he gets home soon
3/2/2013 6:42:41 PM
Bre United States
Bre
Thanks Joe your very right Smile
3/2/2013 7:54:28 PM
Breanna United States
Breanna
Yea
3/3/2013 2:39:46 AM
Jay Hardwick United States
Jay Hardwick
I just wanted to say he and the family are in my prayers I made this video in dedication of his struggles http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VC_IHFenXJ4
3/3/2013 7:13:50 PM
Melody United States
Melody
God's will be done. I pray God will give you all strength and faith. I pray for Saeed's safe release. Your situation makes my issues seem so small and insignificant. God bless you all and be with you and your family.
3/10/2013 6:26:40 PM
Lelia Ann Francis United States
Lelia Ann Francis
My grand daughter sent me your message. Rest assured that Saeed and your family are in our prayers. May the Lord grant Saeed extra stamina and courage to change lives so lost in Satan's lies. May the love of Christ so shine through him that both verbal and physical attacks will diminish and cease altogether. May hearts be so changed that many will come to know the love of Christ for themselves. May God's name be glorified through Saeed's testimony. And may the Lord bountifully bless the family as it suffers through the separation and pain of the circumstances surrounding their loved husband and father. May the Lord watch over you and keep you.
In Jesus name.