Feb 12 2013
Britt Nicole Shines at Grammy's!

Britt Nicole's Pop Sugar Red Carpet Interview at the Grammys!

Britt Nicole was nominated for a Best Contemporary Christian Music Album Grammy for "Gold".  Her first nomination ever!  SO COOL!!  So of course she hit the RED CARPET in style on Sunday night!!  Letting us join in on her fun she tweeted some pics:

What a year she is having so far!  A Grammy Nominee, her new album "GOLD", and she is expecting her first baby!

CONGRATS BRITT!!

2/13/2013 11:50:09 AM
Breanna United States
Breanna
I ♥ her new song Gold its very nice
2/14/2013 10:06:24 AM
Kimi ;O} United States
Kimi ;O}
Aloha and Happy Agape Love Day to you Ms. Brenda and the air1 radio staff...shout out to my good long time friend, lil Braddah Brant Hansen Laughing  Howzit going, brah?  CASH KEIKIS <3 Britt's totally rad song GOLD and I tell each of them that she is speaking and singing about you....each and every child in the WORLD!!!!!  KINGS AND QUEENS in the KINGDOM <3 <3 <3  Jesus Christ, mahalo nui loa for loving my keikis and my two grandsons and my unborn granddaughter, and for giving us SALVATION Laughing  Brant is KING CLUB AWESOME....clap clap clap  IN HIS LOVE AND SERVICE, ALWAYS IN CHRIST JESUS, Kimi ;~} Kim Oanh Curtin Cash
2/14/2013 12:17:46 PM
Breanna United States
Breanna
♥☺☻ so True Hi Air 1 staff your awesome!!!
2/16/2013 1:44:17 PM
Kayleen United States
Kayleen
I LOVE Britt Nicole, and Gold! (The song, lol) But i have to disagree with you Britt on the subject of Adle... NOT a big fan! Now i do like Taylor S.,  but you're MUCH better  because your songs cut to the heart, change people, cause tears, laughter, and bring glory to God; don't ever forget that... <3 ~ur loving fan, 15yr old Kayleen from Oklahoma~ Laughing) (Go Thunder!)
2/16/2013 1:45:10 PM
Kayleen United States
Kayleen
Lol, yes, go Brant!!!!!!!!! ur awesome!!!
2/23/2013 9:17:57 AM
McKinley Canada
McKinley
I LOVE BRITT NICOLE!!  She is so awesome!!