Jan 14 2013
WATCH LIVE "A NIGHT OF HOPE AND HEALING"

"A Night of Hope & Healing"

A Concert to Pay Tribute to Sandy Hook Tragedy

Tuesday, January 15, 2013.

6:30-10:00 PM Eastern Time

WATCH IT LIVE HERE!

TobyMacChris Tomlin, Mandisa, Laura Story, Casting Crowns, Steven Curtis Chapman, and Building 429 have all volunteered their time to bring the families of Newtown, CT a night of worship and prayer.

There will also be renowned speakers and authors making special appearances. They include Louie Giglio, Max Lucado, and Mary Beth Chapman.

This special event will be a night of prayer and music to honor the victims and families of the Sandy Hook Elementary School tragedy.

"A Night of Hope & Healing" is on January 15th, from 6:30-10:00 PM Eastern Time at Webster Bank Arena in Bridgeport, CT.

A NIGHT OF HOPE AND HEALING - FACEBOOK PAGE

Group Urges Americans to “Make the Promise” to Honor the Victims by Supporting Real Change

To build support for its movement promoting national change, Sandy Hook Promise is asking all Americans to join with them in “promising” to participate in making the changes necessary to prevent future tragedies.  Individuals can “sign” the Sandy Hook Promise at the group’s new website, launched today

MAKE YOUR PROMISE HERE

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (8) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS

1/15/2013 2:49:36 PM
Karen H Canada
Karen H
I just wanted to say that I think it's great that all these Christian artists and speakers are coming together to help out a community that is hurting.  Way to go!
1/15/2013 5:59:35 PM
Samantha United States
Samantha
I Absolutely love that we were able to watch this concert in CT. It put me in tears being able to know all the songs because I listen to air1 every day. THANK YOU! I talk to people about you and it sounds like you are actually my friends and are there with me. So thank you SO much for being there every day for me to listen to the greatest music ever and the funniest people Eric, Mandy and Dan, Brant and Sherri!!
1/15/2013 7:37:21 PM
Frank & Sue United States
Frank & Sue
I hope they put out a DVD so everyone can enjoy the concert over and over
1/16/2013 6:32:15 AM
Kles H United States
Kles H
Sandy Hook, we remember. It was a blessing that the artists, speakers, and so many people gathered last night. It is a time of healing and a time for The Body of Christ to come together like never before. I pray continued restoration and healing. I ask that God's love may be evident to Newtown families and everyone. He promised us eternal life and that He will always be with us..

With Love,

Kles
1/16/2013 7:37:04 AM
Lori United States
Lori
It was an amazing night. I was blessed to be there in person. I wanted to thank all those who organized this special event.  God does heal the broken hearted and He used all those involved last night.
My hope now is more Christian artists will stop in Bridgeport to Continue to minister to this area. Thank you again!
1/16/2013 11:36:18 AM
Kim Shelton United States
Kim Shelton
What a wonderful night of worship!  I enjoyed every moment!  I loved seeing the artists sharing their hearts and emotions as they led us in worship.  The word from the Lord was so powerfully brought through Max and Louie, and I could feel the Spirit of the Lord moving even though I was watching it on my computer!  Thank you so much for doing this!  Would you please consider releasing a DVD so that the message can be shared with others who may have missed it?

God bless you all!!
1/16/2013 2:48:44 PM
Selena United States
Selena
Had the greatest time. It was good to see so many people that were Christians
1/16/2013 5:23:59 PM
Grama Annie United States
Grama Annie
I hope Newtown Promise hires a really good marketing agency and take this purpose to the limit in an effort to remember those who died and to work toward ways to avoid another tragedy.  My prayers go out to Newtown.  God be with us all to do the right thing.