Dec 31 2012
Brant's FAVORITE Video

'Okay, this is my REAL favorite video of the year. (Forget those others. I don't know what I was thinking.) Thank you, Air1 listeners, for doing something unexpected and remarkable in one of the most *seemingly* God-forsaken places in the world." ~ Brant

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (10) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS

12/31/2012 2:55:03 PM
Jennifer United States
Jennifer
I like Brant's funny video's better. No offense, Brant! But you are the funniest person I know! (And the best DJ ever)
12/31/2012 3:42:40 PM
David United States
David
I love this video and can I say this that this is by far the best radio station and thank you for all you have done!
12/31/2012 3:46:20 PM
Karen United States
Karen
Thanks for sharing this video again! My daughter and I made a few of these hats to send to thpse beautiful children. It was a blessing to us.  This video reminds me of how blessed we really are here in America and how much I take it for granite.  Thanks for the much needed reminder.  God Bless, you guys do a amazing job of sharing the light of Jesus!!!!
1/1/2013 2:41:09 AM
rebecca United States
rebecca
that was the best vid, ive seen so far this year. wtg for the people who made the hats, and bless you. also bless those who received them. their smiles makes my heart jump a beat. ty for posting this beautiful video!!
1/1/2013 7:20:50 AM
Scott A. Horton United States
Scott A. Horton
Brant:

Thank you for your fearless pursuit of Christ and His will for your life. I treasure this video and the many ways you open the door daily on the air to discussion of real and difficult issues faced by all of us in our human FaithWalks.
1/1/2013 2:41:55 PM
brant h United States
brant h
Thank you guys!

I'm VERY THANKFUL for Air1, and the platform we have to tell people about Jesus and His awesome Kingdom.  Please pray with me that God will use Air1 in huge ways in this next year to that end.
1/1/2013 2:54:30 PM
Jennifer United States
Jennifer
Yes, Brant, I will. I always am, because my Air1 is really small, and I always think that they will shut down my station (But I know definitely not until 2020. I read that), so I always pray for both air1, and K-love. Both of those stations have really changed my life last year, and I know they will again this year!! Happy New Year everyone at Air1!!!! Happy New YEar, Brant!!!
1/1/2013 5:08:19 PM
alpay United States
alpay
Thank you Lord for everything!!!
1/2/2013 9:18:09 AM
Daniela United States
Daniela
Wow! This made me cry because God has used Air 1 to help people who are in need!! God Bless Air 1!! Laughing
1/4/2013 1:15:44 PM
Mel United States
Mel
Hey Brant,

Do you know if you guys are doing this again with Cure this year?