Dec 19 2012
TobyMac to Perform at Disney Parks Christmas Day Parade

2012 has been good to TobyMac! Besides the Grammy nominations, and huge success with his album Eye On It,  the singer/songwriter is capping off an amazing year by performing on ABC’s 29th annual Disney Parks Christmas Day Parade.

Toby will be performing his song “Christmas This Year,' and will be featured among many other artists including: Lady Antebellum, Backstreet Boys, Colbie Caillat, Brad Paisley, and Phillip Phillips.

The two-hour telecast hosted by Nick Cannon, Mario Lopez, and Maria Menounos, is scheduled to air on ABC on Christmas Day starting at 9:00 AM CST.

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (15) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS

12/19/2012 12:00:12 PM
Jennifer United States
Jennifer
Cool!! I have a friend who her dad works for Disney. Maybe I will see her there!!
12/19/2012 4:05:18 PM
Marie United States
Marie
Nice!.... Wish Toby would have went in October when I went to Disneyland!!!!!! Every time i want to go see him there is always an obstacle that doesnt let me go!!!!... Oh Well.. TOBY MAC IS MY FAVORITE SINGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
12/19/2012 5:18:03 PM
Em<3 United States
Em<3
Dude!!!! He & LadyA at the same place?!? How cool!!!!???!!!!
12/20/2012 11:12:09 AM
Rachie United States
Rachie
TobyM rocks..
12/20/2012 1:53:26 PM
Beckah United States
Beckah
Saw The Hobbit last night, and it was pure AWESOMENESS! Cannot wait till next yearLaughing
12/21/2012 8:43:13 PM
Em<3 United States
Em<3
IKR BECKAH?!?!?!?! What'd you think of Kili???
12/22/2012 11:28:25 AM
Beckah United States
Beckah
I LOVED Kili! He was in there more than he was in the book which was pretty awesome. My favorite Dwarves are Kili, Thorin and Bofur and I like Fili too. How 'bout you?
I saw a picture yesterday from one of the next parts of Legolas and Bard. It was pretty cool, and it's got me even more excited for the next two yearsLaughing
12/24/2012 8:30:20 AM
Cody United States
Cody
Him being there is pretty awesome!
12/24/2012 8:32:20 AM
Cody United States
Cody
Legolas is going to be in it! Are u sure expert? That would make my day!
12/24/2012 4:02:01 PM
Beckah United States
Beckah
Yep I'm pretty sure he's going to be in it. Here's my proof...
cdn1.screenrant.com/.../...-Bard-in-The-Hobbit.jpg
12/26/2012 5:03:20 PM
Em<3 United States
Em<3
Oh, he is. Legolas helps rescue Kili & Fili I believe from the Spiders at the old elf palace place. I loooooove Kili!!! Thorin's pretty awesome too! & Of course, I love Gandalf & Galadriel! I mean who can't??? THough I was kinda shocked that you didn't see either Aragorn OR Arwen... I would have figured they would have had them younger as forshadowing of LOTR...
12/26/2012 5:13:23 PM
Jennifer United States
Jennifer
hey Em, Just so you know, us non-hobbit people have no idea what you are talking about! (If you were talking about Narnia, then, I would know what you are saying- most of it- I have seen all the movies and read most of the books.) but  not Hobbit.
12/26/2012 6:59:43 PM
Em<3 United States
Em<3
Haha, Sorry, have you not seen LOTR or the Hobbit? If you have, you should probly be able to understand Smile I'm a LOTR FANatic!
12/26/2012 8:22:58 PM
Jennifer United States
Jennifer
No, I have not.
12/27/2012 8:55:57 AM
Beckah United States
Beckah
I thought Bilbo was the one to rescue the Dwarves from the Spiders, at least that's the way the book went.
I've actually only seen the LOTR movies twice. But I still love them. My older siblings have seen them around eight times!