Dec 12 2012
Brant's Christmas Songs

You'll want to add ALL of these to your list of favorite Christmas songs as well as add them to your family's holiday traditions Laughing

Brant's Christmas Songs

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (17) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS

12/12/2012 6:27:08 PM
Jennifer United States
Jennifer
Yes!just LOVE these songs!! I was just playing them on my ipod. "2000 Decembers ago(Joy Williams)" then "Wolfgang the Christmas Wombat" Perfection!!
12/13/2012 12:15:11 AM
Leanne Evans United States
Leanne Evans
Be honest, Brant... How long does it take you to record this stuff without laughing?
12/13/2012 12:31:11 PM
Cody United States
Cody
I remember when the christmas wombat song came out. Smile Brant should do a full album!
12/13/2012 12:32:00 PM
Noah United States
Noah
Awsome!!!
12/13/2012 12:50:30 PM
Kimi United States
Kimi
My lil Babe Braddah Brant, you KNOW u r THE CLUB AWESOME KING Laughing  and of course, you KNOW I love this new Christmas song Laughing  Producer Sherri, you have a treasure and of course, your HANDS are quite full....full of rolling eyes and crackups with my bf  (good friend long time since 2003) Jesus Freaks Ministries  (aka Kim Oanh Curtin Cash)   JESUS FREAKS  by Dc Talk
I miss you, my lil babe Braddah Laughing  stay cool and don't get all BIG headed just cause I complimented you and all, okay Laughing  LoL  hahaha
Love your sista alwaze,
IN CHRIST JESUS,
MY LORD AND SAVIOUR,

Kimi ;~}
12/13/2012 1:22:30 PM
Bryce United States
Bryce
The best song of all is Dominick the Christmas Donkey!

12/13/2012 1:27:48 PM
Leanne United States
Leanne
Sadly, we can't give Brant the credit for that masterpieceSmile
12/13/2012 1:31:36 PM
Jennifer United States
Jennifer
Dear Bryce.
That is NOT the best song EVER. The best song(Christmas) is His favorite Christmas story by capital lights, or Sad Christmas. the best(not Christmas) is Justice by Farewell to Juliet, or Brownings Pearl by Farewell to Juliet, which, Brant wrote all these songs, except His fave Christmas story.
12/13/2012 3:44:20 PM
Cody United States
Cody
I like His Favorite Christmas Story even though it is kind of sad.
12/14/2012 8:35:39 PM
Em<3 United States
Em<3
I like that song too! that and Christmas shoes!!! & Brant man, I love u & ur songs!!! U ROCK!
12/15/2012 10:18:09 AM
Jennifer United States
Jennifer
Dear Em<3,

Brant doesn't like the Christmas Shoes, but I sorta do, because that was the first Christian song I ever heard in my life (If you don't include church music) I didn't even know it was Christian at the time. The first Christian song that I knew was Christian was Dreamer by Bethany Dillon.
12/16/2012 9:12:58 AM
Em<3 United States
Em<3
So, then I take it you are a convert??? Christmas shoes makes me cry... I guess I like sad things... because it actually brings me back to reality... sad things are real... our lives aren't a fairytale, we won't all find are Prince Charmings and live happy ever after never having to work in our life... So sad songs make me realize the things that really do happen in our lives and in the world.
12/16/2012 9:41:53 AM
Jennifer United States
Jennifer
Dear Em<3
No, I have been a Christian all my life, just I found Christian radio. My parents never really showed me it. I found Air1 by accident, and the first person I heard on Air1 was Brant, so, he is sorta special to me, because if he wasn't here at Air1, I probably wouldn't listen that often, because my station is only Fri, Sat, Sun  (except in summer) so I would listen only those days. then I heard his contests, and  then, I listened almost every day. God has really changed my life through Air1 and K-LOVE radio.
12/21/2012 9:00:18 PM
Em<3 United States
Em<3
That's awesome!!!!!!!!! I guess I was brought up on Christian music!!! Smile I can remember when I was a little tiny girl, I was in love with Chris Tomlin, I always thought I'd end up marrying him lol! haha I also listened to the Newsboys all the time! My mom never liked "regular" music... so I never listened to it... though I do now every once in a while, but listening to music that praises God... there's just something about it! Smile I love Air1! & I listen to K-Love too!!! It's the only station that actually comes in over the radio... so I listen to Air1 on the computer, and K-Love on the radio!
12/22/2012 1:20:37 AM
Kimi ;~} United States
Kimi ;~}
ALOHA KAKAHIAKA and just three more days until HIS birthday celebration....
Em<3  I love your sweetness and emination of Christ Likeness in your voice with your writingLaughing
Jennifer I love that you stick to who YOU are no matter who/what tries to bring you down Laughing
Bryce I will have to check it out but....hmmmm, I will get back with you on that, okay ? LoL Laughing
Cody  Isn't it the bomb Laughing
Leanne Evans  Do you work for Air1 ?

Enjoyed all the comments Laughing
call me 352-238-3517 if you need a friend and/or email me at kimoanhlovesjesus@yahoo.com

12/22/2012 8:38:05 AM
Jennifer United States
Jennifer
Em <3, that's funny about Chris Tomlin. Yeah, my stations are pretty much the same way, here in Chicago, K-LOVE is all the time, and I can get it most everywhere I go, and the air1 (I have it a little better than you) I can only listen to basically within 1 town, and only Fri, Sat, Sun(except Christmas break, Spring break, and summer) I wish they would expand my Air1. If you have a google account, please follow my Air1 community. (just look up "Air1 radio, there is only one community. The picture I have up there is Brant Hansen's autograph) I would really enjoy having another person to talk to about air1!!! (I also made a community for the band Farewell to Juliet, too)
12/22/2012 1:38:37 PM
Jennifer United States
Jennifer
Kimi, Do you live in Hawaii? Cause you typed the Hawaiian words for "merry Christmas" and how do you know that's how I am? It's kinda strange, but OK!! Smile Merry Christmas!!