Dec 11 2012
Brant's Show "Rules"

I know this is a re-post, but so many people are new to Air1, and new to the show. If you're interested, here are "The Rules of the Show," since we've talking about them today.

The "Rules" of the Show

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (7) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS

12/11/2012 5:30:24 PM
Leanne Evans United States
Leanne Evans
So many of us grow up an imperfect person in an imperfect world.  Brant, and others such as he, are proof positive that  Christ Jesus uses those same imperfect people to further His Kingdom and glorify His name. Woohoo and an Amen for that!
12/12/2012 4:15:10 AM
Maddie United States
Maddie
Brant, you are awesome and the only radio show I can sit through.  I do my homework to it- minus the homework.  We are similar.  I have a problem with my eyes, too.  I have had three surgeries and need new glasses.  I turn my head to the side to look  at pepople.
My best friend has severe autism.  One of my other friends has Aspergers.  I read an entire textbook once.  I'm a nerd, too.  Always talking about something irrelevent.
12/12/2012 6:36:19 AM
Lindsey Brown United States
Lindsey Brown
I am so thankful for your show. I just recently have found my faith almost like it was my time to see The Lord . I am someone who grew up saying I believe in god but its almost as if he waited for this special moment in time after I decided to become a stronger woman and face my fears and no longer be a slave to addiction or my abusive past . I now am seeing its him who has changed me , it's him who is lifting my spirit each day and turning my world into a peaceful and joyous one I previously thought wasn't possible. Air1 came on my radio station like a miracle when I was on my way to visit my boyfriend who's name Is Oddly enough Brant. This all has just blown me away I am a singer and hope to one day be someone Air1 and its fans will be listening to and be another blessed person who can share the word of god. THANK YOU for your show God Bless
12/12/2012 12:37:09 PM
Kelly United Kingdom
Kelly
Hi Brant. Thanks for posting this again. Smile Air1 is the only radio station I listen to a lot that I actually care about. I care about the music, artists, DJ's and love the show. I'm also a nerd as well. Because I live over across the pond in tiny little England, I can't listen to Air1 as much as I'd like, but am always listening a college. My day is made better for having this station in my life and I thank God so much that He put you there. Smile Keep doing what you're doing for Him!! Laughing
12/12/2012 1:30:18 PM
Amber Seek United States
Amber Seek
Brant,
I am listening to your show and I can relate to your infatuation with The Lord of the Rings. I named my daughter Aowyn, after the princess in the second book. Tolkien spelled it Eowyn, but thought if I changed it to an A instead of an E, it would be easier for people to pronounce. I also had two Pomeranians that I named Pippin and Merry.
Just thought you might appreciate the fact that there are other Tolkien fans.
12/12/2012 1:43:40 PM
Leanne Evans United States
Leanne Evans
I'm studying right now, and therefore can't listen, but I am keeping up with the posts.  Now I won't feel so bad when I take my kids to see The Hobbit and complain how it is no where near the book. Glad I'm not the only geek out there!
12/12/2012 2:26:44 PM
Genevieve Cherry-Sours United States
Genevieve Cherry-Sours
Hey Brant, I wanted to let you know I am a rural letter carrier and I listen to Air 1 for about 7 hours straight. I love this show and you and sherry just make my day so much better. I have a suggestion though, I think it would be great if Air 1 would do like a retro hour or two. I have been listening since Air 1 became available in my town, about 5 years and I loved the songs that I heard back then. It seems like when new music comes out the great ones become the past. Just a thought.