Nov 29 2012
Brant's Sad Christmas Song

"WARNING: Our song here, "Sad Christmas" is INCREDIBLY, LUDICROUSLY sad. You must, and shall, openly weep. Everyone apparently loves sad Christmas songwriters, so I topped them all. Losers." ~ Brant Hansen

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (27) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS

11/29/2012 3:47:59 PM
Jennifer United States
Jennifer
Love this song!!!! It is the only song that is SO sad that makes me laugh! Brant, write more songs!!! Please! I love the songs yo write!
11/29/2012 4:54:38 PM
Jennie United States
Jennie
Yes, like Jennifer, I didn't know wether to laugh or cry-pretty awesome you can make us do both! But seriously, you have a beautiful voice. With all the singing artists you meet, surely one would let you be on their album. Will anyone petition with me to get Brant on an album?
11/29/2012 5:09:16 PM
Ksenia United States
Ksenia
That was amazing!!
11/29/2012 6:53:00 PM
Jennifer United States
Jennifer
Dear Jennie Yes!! put me on that petition!! You know, he was in a band- singing- It was called Farewell to Juliet. Really great band. Wish air1 played them.
11/29/2012 9:49:29 PM
Hannah Ruth United States
Hannah Ruth
This song made me laugh out loud, in the middle of starbucks, to which people looked at me all weird and asked what was so funny. I played it for them, and now people want to listen to air1.
And that story, wasn't a lie! Haha, keep on rocking Brant!
11/29/2012 10:02:15 PM
Brant Hansen United States
Brant Hansen
Thank you!

I do enjoy singing, but don't have much opportunity these days.  I'd really like to do bluegrass or big-band style, strangely enough.  So if anyone knows any, you know, big bands...

Honored you like the song, Jennifer, Jennie, Ksenia, and Hannah!
11/30/2012 7:26:51 AM
Jennifer United States
Jennifer
Oh come on Brant!! FTJ was amazing and Awesome! Maybe you guys could come back together after 14 years... I know that they live(as of2005, I read) in Illinois, and you in California, but I LOVE FTJ!!!!!! I have only heard 10 songs, but my faves are, Justice, Brownings Pearl, and bittersweet. I love the music you write. It makes me smile.
11/30/2012 9:00:18 AM
Grace United States
Grace
Oh my goodness!! He has a REALLY good voice! Smile
11/30/2012 9:21:27 AM
James Rohrer United States
James Rohrer
Do you have any other Christmas songs??? cause I like this one!!
11/30/2012 9:52:17 AM
Enna United States
Enna
Yeah, we really need more songs like this out there. I really enjoy every song Brant has ever written. Way to go man. You rock!!!!!!!
   Laughing smile
Made me smile and laugh and well I LOL!!!!!

11/30/2012 10:27:59 AM
Jennifer United States
Jennifer
Dear Enna, So you know FTJ? I love FTJ! I love every song Brant wrote, too!
11/30/2012 10:56:15 AM
Gloria United States
Gloria
Brant,only you could write a song like thatLaughing But seriously you have an amazing voice!! @Jennie I'm down for that petition! Laughing
11/30/2012 11:02:42 AM
Tyler United States
Tyler
The obly Christmas song better than Brant's version of "My Favorite Things".
I laughed.  It was funny.  Brant earns his 50th LOL award from me.
11/30/2012 11:19:24 AM
Parker United States
Parker
Brant this is awesome! I'll sign the petition!
11/30/2012 11:42:07 AM
Kay United States
Kay
You write the best Christmas songs. XD
11/30/2012 11:58:28 AM
Jennie United States
Jennie
Thank you, Jennifer, Gloria, Parker and all you guys getting in line to sign this petition! Brant, when you get the band together, maybe you would consider calling it Forever Juliet (:   Do you have any FTJ to play at Club Awesome? That would be AWESOME.
11/30/2012 12:01:05 PM
Jennifer United States
Jennifer
Dear Jennie, He could play Thermostat. That is a awesome song, but not exactly a dance song. Or Justice. I always wanna dance to that!
11/30/2012 12:44:48 PM
Jennie United States
Jennie
Jennifer, you have some awesome ideas! I would really like to hear both. What do you think about him playing Chase The Kangaroo, since I hear there will be a few at Club Awesome? Have a great day! I'm going to listen to Holiday On Ice.
11/30/2012 12:49:22 PM
Jennifer United States
Jennifer
Yeah, that would be good! how many songs do you know of theirs? I only know 10. I found them on a site, because I couldn't find their CD's anywhere. I love Holiday on Ice. I wish I could go to the tour, but I live in Illinois.
11/30/2012 12:57:52 PM
Jennifer United States
Jennifer
Jennie, Now you got me thinking, should I listen to Air1, or FTJ? I don't know! I hate when this happens. Oh well, maybe I'll try to listen to both at the same time.
11/30/2012 3:55:06 PM
Jennie United States
Jennie
We just need to get FTJ on Air1. Or I'll be happy to just hear Brant sing more often. He's spectacular singing "My Favorite Things"
11/30/2012 4:54:28 PM
Jennifer United States
Jennifer
I love his virson of my favorite things! I REALLY would love for ftj to be on air1. I tried. They don't wanna listen to me. So sad.
11/30/2012 5:56:19 PM
Jennie United States
Jennie
I can't wait till Brant gets back and sees what he started here. Mostly I'm excited to hear about the Club Awesome Live Tour. I think it will be an amazing and very special time with Cure International and everyone.  ( :
11/30/2012 6:57:58 PM
Jennifer United States
Jennifer
I can see him now. I am now loling to myself. Do you have a g+? i would really like to follow you and talk to you more about ftj!
12/2/2012 1:33:34 AM
Andre United States
Andre
You should put this up on iTunes. I would pay a buck for this song!
12/2/2012 10:48:10 PM
Tyler United States
Tyler
Who's FTJ?  I googled it but got some weird organization with those intials.
12/3/2012 7:35:45 AM
Jennifer United States
Jennifer
Dear Tyler, FTJ is the band Farewell to Juliet. If you look up the name "Farewell to Juliet", on google, the first page that comes up is their website. They are a old band, so it is very hard to find information. If you go on archive.org, and search "farewell to Juliet", you can hear 10 songs of theirs. Hope this helps, and hope you like FTJ!!!