Jul 12 2012
Group 1 Crew Official Music Video for "He Said"

Here is the world premiere and Air1 exclusive video for Group 1 Crew's song "He Said"!!

7/12/2012 8:10:09 AM
kriss United States
kriss
Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
7/12/2012 11:11:27 AM
Cortnie United States
Cortnie
You when a song turns on at the right moment? The other day I was ready to just break down and cry and this song came on at the right moment... instead of crying, I couldn't stop myself from I smiling, looking up and whispering "thank you" <3
7/12/2012 2:40:39 PM
Erin United States
Erin
I love this song because it has G1C and Chris August in it! But this has become one of my favorites because whenever I'm feeling like, 'Why am I going through this God?', this song always pops into my head and reminds me that God will let me bend, but He will never let me break because He's always there watching out for me. Thanks G1C (and Chris)!
7/12/2012 3:08:58 PM
Grace United States
Grace
Love it Smile
7/13/2012 11:02:43 AM
Kelly United Kingdom
Kelly
I love this song so much and now I love the video too. Smile
7/14/2012 6:30:45 AM
Em<3 United States
Em<3
Love it!!!! Smile

haha, i was just thinking to myself, I love alot of things! lol
7/14/2012 2:58:38 PM
carla lopez United States
carla lopez
I just adore this song it's really inspiring
7/16/2012 4:31:51 PM
Christopher Longtail United States
Christopher Longtail
Listen to the words and trust HIM, HE might let you bend but HE wont let you break. The will of GOD will never take you where the grace of GOD will not protect you. Say a prayer and leave the rest in HIS hand, GOD loves us so much believe that. PEACE
7/17/2012 11:54:45 AM
Rosebelle United States
Rosebelle
I adore this song! The message is great! Someone used to tell me that "God will not lead, where He cannot sustain you." and this song says the same thing! This is the most beautiful music video I have ever seen! So much beauty and creativity. I love the Bibles on the floor and the pages hanging up, especially when the light was shinning upon them! I also loved all the verses written out. I even replayed the video to pause at all the verses and lead them! I am so blessed by this!
7/20/2012 11:24:52 AM
aew United States
aew
This is an awesome awesome awesome video! LOVE IT <3
7/20/2012 12:33:32 PM
Julia Buendia United States
Julia Buendia
cool song and video! Smile i also like their older song: let it roll Smile
you know you wanna (let it roll) you know you wanna (let it roll)! dont stop! let it roll let it roll let it roll! Smile
7/20/2012 12:36:21 PM
Julia Buendia United States
Julia Buendia
"cause if you never leave home never let go, you'll never make it to the great unknown. so you keep your eyeeees open my love. so show me your fire show me your heart, you know i'll never let you fall apart. you keep your eyeeeees open my love." i know that was not g1c but had 2 type it! Smile
7/20/2012 12:36:30 PM
Julia Buendia United States
Julia Buendia
hehe Smile
7/20/2012 1:00:47 PM
Beckah United States
Beckah
Love Keep Your Eyes OpenLaughing
7/20/2012 1:08:20 PM
Julia Buendia United States
Julia Buendia
luv that song! Smile luv need to breathe in general! Smile
7/22/2012 2:29:01 PM
Bree
Bree
whoa this video is great i loved the song already it has such a great message Smile
7/23/2012 10:49:13 AM
Julia Buendia United States
Julia Buendia
yaw. sooooooooooooooooooo hows it going? Smile