Feb 27 2012
Brant's Update #2

Brant makes it to the CURE Hospital in Afghanistan and finally meets Nazare!

2/27/2012 9:05:11 AM
Scott Tharpe United States
Scott Tharpe
An awesome showing of Gods love to this beautiful child, and how God is using the ministry of Air1 and those who follow and support  this ministry.
2/27/2012 12:12:35 PM
Kelly United Kingdom
Kelly
That's amazing. I hope everything goes well for Nazare. Smile
2/27/2012 1:10:33 PM
SHELLY United States
SHELLY
YAY...so good to see her in there getting ready to be transformed. Glad you can give us the in person story Brant. I hope we can do more!God be blessed!
2/27/2012 4:51:20 PM
Bill United States
Bill
May God bless Nazare and surround her and family with His awesome love and grace!  I will pray that His healing covers her.  God, we ask for your continued grace and love to drip from Brant and that you will shine brightly to all that he contacts.  Air1 and staff, thank you so much for this tangible gift.
2/27/2012 5:27:57 PM
Em<3 United States
Em<3
I think what air1 has done for this girl is amazing!!! Thank you air1 for making a difference in this girls life, I know that I would appreciate it greatly if i was fifteen!!! You all are making such a great change in this world, and when people wonder what the worlds coming to, I like to think there is still good in it!!! & You all are such a good example!!! Smile

@Robin, If you wouldn't mind telling everyone there thanks for me!
2/27/2012 6:02:53 PM
Corey United States
Corey
Thank you Air1 for helping her and giving us the opportunity to participate in helping her.  God bless Nazare through the surgery, surgery can be scary and painful even though it's doing something good for you, I pray for a successful surgery and speedy recovery.  I hope we can help more, keep giving us the stories - we'll keep donating Smile.
2/27/2012 6:39:30 PM
Gunnar United States
Gunnar
A very attractive young lady, even with the cleft.
Great to see God working.
2/27/2012 7:26:19 PM
L.O.C United States
L.O.C
That's AWESOME!
Love it! Praying for you Nazare!
2/27/2012 10:19:24 PM
Ruben Azroyan United States
Ruben Azroyan
As I sit in my living room and watch your video updates Brant, I realize that a lot of us don't have the courage to soar. Or, we may have the courage but not the passion or ambition to. What I mean by soar is, like a bird you've climbed to the edge of the branch. You've dealt with any shakiness or wobble from the current branch in your life and believing in God's grace you've spread your wings and you've jumped. Of course, God has released the winds to catch you and they've carried you to Afghanistan. Here you soar in the feelings of love, hope, great accomplishment, passion, and connection. A connection to the world, to yourself and to God. So, keep soaring my brother and may the winds of God continue to carry you into many more peoples' lives.
2/28/2012 8:23:35 AM
Steve United States
Steve
Brant, thank you for your obedience to God's word in taking the good news of Jesus Christ to all the nations.  I think we as Christians sometimes feel like we don't have a calling to do missions, when in fact we are all commanded to it and like Ruben stated we are just scared to do something because it is different and there is an element of the unknown.  What will happen when we get there? How will I be able to live in that environment?  Will I be safe?  How will I have the courage to share my testimony?  I can tell my fellow followers of Christ that having been on a couple of short missions trips, from 1 day to 2 weeks in third world nations, that God provides everything you need to be a light to the people you visit and you will be changed forever for the better for doing it.  I recommend everyone do it at least once.  Blessings to you Brant, to Air1, and to all my brothers and sisters in Christ.