Jan 03 2012
Why Festivals?

Even though it's not even close to summer time, the planning and preparation behind summer festivals are going on right now!

The guys of Tenth Avenue North talk about why festivals are so important in the ministry they do each day for the Lord:

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (19) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS

1/4/2012 7:06:27 AM
callie
callie
thats cool... hope they come closer this time
1/4/2012 3:47:05 PM
lisa United States
lisa
I love the summer festivals, we traveled to Ichthus Fest last year in Wilmore, KY. It was an amazing time. Can't wait to go back,  Tenth Ave. North will be there and so will we!
1/5/2012 2:08:01 PM
Bree
Bree
I go to creation Fest and uprise fest and winterfest my favorite is Creation fest
1/6/2012 5:02:14 AM
Em<3 United States
Em<3
Ur SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO lucky!!!!! I've only gone to too concerts... if u can even call them that.... one was Lee Russler band concert, which was for my youthgroup, and the other one was Matt Maher with Kelly Pease and some other guy... though it was just in the gym of some church... it wasn't that big at all....
1/7/2012 5:58:03 AM
kriss United States
kriss
off to my last middle school b-ball tournament.. sooooo sad!!! wish me luck1 Laughing
1/7/2012 9:55:16 AM
Em <3 United States
Em <3
Good luck Kriss!!! I know you can do it!!! U GO GIRL!!!!!! Laughing
1/8/2012 4:43:49 PM
Em<3 United States
Em<3
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Laughing Smile Laughing Smile Laughing Smile Laughing Smile Laughing Smile Laughing Smile Laughing Smile Laughing Smile
I just thought!!!!!!!! ANTHEM LIGHTS ALBUM COMES OUT IN TWO DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YIPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1/9/2012 8:29:16 AM
Lauren United States
Lauren
@Em actually due to uncontrolable circumstances it's been postponed about a week Cry
1/9/2012 12:35:22 PM
Em<3 United States
Em<3
REALLY????? BUT BUT!!!!! WHEN IS IT COMING OUT???
1/9/2012 2:17:43 PM
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!
Go and check it out!
It's a new instrumental!
1/10/2012 12:35:08 PM
Em<3 United States
Em<3
No, L.O.C..... i haven't, or at least i don't think i have!!! Tong

@ Lauren... Cry <- that's all i have to explain my feelins.... Cry
1/11/2012 4:43:52 PM
Lauren
Lauren
buuuutttt Alan posted a video nd went ahead nd gave us the special artist nd cover!!!!!!! Laughing Jamie Grace! Nd the song is In The Light !!!!!!! Ya know, "I wanna be in the light. As You are in the light. I wanna shine like the stars in the Heaven's." Laughing I AM SO STOKED!!!!!!! Nd look on the bright side, at LEAST it wasn't a problem where they couldn't put out the EP AT ALL!!!!!!! Tong
1/12/2012 6:34:26 PM
Bree
Bree
Yea i am pumped cant wait saved my money for a month for this cd cant wait!!!! and ready to hear that song i love it it gets stuck in my head like everytime i hear it lol
1/13/2012 8:47:07 AM
Em<3 United States
Em<3
I can't wait!!!!!! I saved money from christmas!!!
1/14/2012 10:10:14 AM
Lauren
Lauren
I ordered my "I'm A Lightbulb" T-Shirt today!!!!!!! Laughing Nd I'm prob gonna go see Anthem Lights 18 days prior to my bday!!! Laughing sooooostokkkedddd!!!!!!! Laughing I've gotta drive to WV tho Tong
1/14/2012 3:50:28 PM
Em<3 United States
Em<3
wow... that's far!!! Smile
1/15/2012 6:03:55 PM
Bree
Bree
AHHHH! I have one and the signed it!!!!!
Hey i live in WV and is it the bleu one thats the one i got, why are u coming to wv may i ask?
1/15/2012 7:05:18 PM
Em<3 United States
Em<3
Really Bree??? that would be cool if u and Lauren could meet up at the concert, if u'd go!