Jun 17 2011
Still Time to Win

You still have time to share that lesson your dad has taught you in life and possibly win a CD from these guys (Anthem Lights):

6/17/2011 6:30:42 AM
Lauren United States
Lauren
That was an AMAZING video. Was that live?
6/17/2011 7:07:13 AM
Sheila Platner United States
Sheila Platner
My Dad taught us kids to have good work ethics. To always be on time, and to work hard at what ever you are doing. He is in his seventies, and is having some health issues (he has blocked arteries around his heart). He gets short of breath quickly. Here recently, I was in Mexico on a mission trip. While I was gone my parents went and mowed my yard. He watered my garden an then he told me what was ready to harvest. This was such a blessing to me because the mission team got in Saturday night. Since It had been two weeks since I mowed my yard I was going to have to mow my yard Sunday after church. Since they had mowed my yard I was able to rest Sunday after church. I appreciate everything that he as done and is still doing for me and my sisters. There are other things that he has taught us, but this is such a major lesson for parents to teach their children.   I would pray that I'm select. This may show him that I really do appreciate what he does for me and has done for me in the past.

6/17/2011 7:43:06 AM
Edith United States
Edith
My Dad taught me to be myself and to disregard any negatives that I encounter.  Be happy! and no matter how busy you are - STOP and appreciate everyone and everything around you.  He also taught me that religion is constant!  Love you and miss you Daddy!
6/17/2011 8:32:16 AM
Sarah United States
Sarah
My father taught me to love others even when they do wrong to me.....no matter how bad it was I should always forgive them....as it says in the bible forgive others 7 times 70 even more if you have too. Even thought my father is with God I still fallow that even at the age of 14.
6/17/2011 9:17:04 AM
kriss United States
kriss
I love anthem lights!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Smile
6/17/2011 10:53:36 AM
isaac United States
isaac
my dad taught me the word of God, the Bible, and not just to read it but to live it,
6/17/2011 11:26:22 AM
J.M United States
J.M
whats this song about?? its kind of weird.
6/17/2011 12:28:33 PM
Joseph United States
Joseph
My dad taught us never to give up hope, and to never give up on our dreams. My dad has worked hard his entire life, worked to afford a descent life for his family; then went back to school to give each of us the opportunity to make our dreams a reality. Through all of this he taught us the value of hard work and diligence. Without my father I would not be the man I am today, with the values that I hold dear and God forever in my heart.
6/17/2011 12:56:45 PM
Lizzi United States
Lizzi
     My dad has been a great support and role model for my whole life. He has always encouraged my brother, sister, and I to work hard, get a good education, and pursue what we love. He has been an incredible role model of a loving and patient husband who puts his wife, my mom, first above all else. Whenever a crisis hits, as they do, he stands strong and helps us find the way through it. He works hard to support all of us and is always there no matter what!
6/20/2011 2:04:07 PM
J.n.M United States
J.n.M
i love anthem light
but not this song J.M is right it is weird.
7/1/2011 10:28:06 AM
Lauren United States
Lauren
It's actually not a christian song but I like it a LOT.