Feb 24 2011
Little Girl's View on Her Future

One 5 year old already has plans about a career and marriage, and she's not budging!

2/24/2011 7:33:29 PM
Alex United States
Alex
This is Amazing. What ever her parents are teaching her should write a book on it then give it to me for free. There is probably so much prayer going on for her. I'm Blessed!!!!! Praise The Lord
2/25/2011 10:28:32 AM
Carlie United States
Carlie
That little girl is awesome! I hope that she can teach other kids that! Smile She is so cool!
2/25/2011 11:34:51 AM
Sarah United States
Sarah
It's good that this girl has this mindset so early...but there's something about the attitude that makes me think her Mom taught it to her out of a broken heart... Like her mom was still bitter about some man in her past and is carrying that bitterness to her daughter.

The principal in itself is good...but remove the bitterness.
2/25/2011 12:36:17 PM
dave United States
dave
that little girl is AWESOME MAN!! way to go mom & dad
2/26/2011 3:46:51 AM
Mike United States
Mike
Why should a little girl need a job though? Wouldn't it be hectic enough with her children? I've always been taught that being a stay-at-home mom should be a woman's full-time job. That video wasn't very encouraging to me at all.
2/26/2011 12:44:24 PM
Joy Grace United States
Joy Grace
Bless her heart. She's so cute.
2/28/2011 3:45:17 PM
Joy C United States
Joy  C
i'm with Mike on this one.i want to be a stay-at-home mom.
2/28/2011 3:46:50 PM
Joy C United States
Joy  C
whats wrong with that.
3/1/2011 8:03:43 PM
Air1Nikki United States
Air1Nikki
@Joy C and Mike: I totally think stay-at-home mom's are AMAZING, and it really can be a full-time job. But there are some women who may never get a chance to be mom's or even wives. I just think that this video expresses one of the many views kids have on the world of adults, and is valued more for the humor of a child's view. And who knows, 20 years down the road, this little girl may crave motherhood Smile
3/2/2011 9:34:45 AM
Rebekah s United States
Rebekah s
she is soo cute Smile at least she knows what she wants in life