Feb 01 2011
FREE NEW SONG by Francesca Battistelli!

Francesca's new album, Hundred More Years, is coming out in March! But you can get a sneak peek free download of one of the new songs!

Click on the pic to find out more!

But hurry...the FREE song is only available through midnight Wednesday, February 2nd!

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (12) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS

2/1/2011 1:36:39 PM
Caleb United States
Caleb
Well, I went to download the song, and entered my email as it says to do.  However, after I did that and the site said the download would start, nothing happened.  I mean, a dialog box popped up like it was supposed to, but the music file did not start to download.  Any news on a fix? (Oh and I tried it in both Chrome and Internet Explorer)
2/1/2011 1:40:50 PM
Peggy United States
Peggy
Had the same problem.
2/1/2011 2:13:07 PM
Alex Perrier Canada
Alex Perrier
No problems with Chromium 8, Caleb and Peggy.  After entering an email address, Chromium asked me where to save the MP3 file.

Make sure you are using the latest version of your Internet browser by vising Google.com !  Smile

It did not work with Opera 11.
2/1/2011 2:15:08 PM
Alex Perrier Canada
Alex Perrier
Confirmed working in Opera 11 as well.  It requires Adobe Flash Player.
2/1/2011 3:38:35 PM
Charles Patterson United States
Charles Patterson
"Your free download should start immediately.
Your song may take a couple minutes to download.
Please keep this browser window open until your download completes."
2/1/2011 7:55:39 PM
Lesa United States
Lesa
Nothing downloaded for me either!
2/2/2011 9:12:53 AM
Air1Coppelia United States
Air1Coppelia
Hmmmm, that is strange! Like Charles commented above, the browser window needs to stay open until the download completes. But let me see if we can get you guys a new link.

We'll keep you posted!
2/2/2011 9:35:28 AM
Air1Coppelia United States
Air1Coppelia
UPDATE! One of the Air 1 web guys just checked it out, and we got the free download on one of our computers over here. We used Firefox, in case that helps.

When we clicked on it, a window popped up to save the file to the desktop, and there it is!

If you're having trouble, try using a different e-mail to go through the process again.

Hope that helps1
2/2/2011 10:41:55 AM
Crystal United States
Crystal
I downloaded it a few days ago and it said the same thing and it didn't look like it was downloading but I went to "serch" on the computer and typed in 'You Never Are' and it showed up then I just saved it to the music folder Smile
2/2/2011 1:38:16 PM
Edwin Subuyuj United States
Edwin Subuyuj
Just downloaded the song and it's amazing. Thank you
2/6/2011 7:54:26 AM
cynthia Pasero United States
cynthia Pasero
same same thanks
2/12/2011 6:33:44 PM
Rebecca Canada
Rebecca
awesome song! Francesca is awesome! and so are you guys!