Nov 10 2010
Video: The Afters "Light Up The Sky"

Grab a tissue...this video just touched my heart...

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (12) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS

11/10/2010 12:55:38 PM
Keri Prunty United States
Keri Prunty
Well, isn't that exactly what God does? If we just open our eyes he is all around us. If you can't see him then just ask with your heart. He will show you....just keep looking he's here. God Bless
11/10/2010 12:57:11 PM
Austin Raggio United States
Austin Raggio
While watching that video God spoke to me and listening to it on my iPhone while I was driving one time in the hills of Arkansas I came over a hill right as they were singing light up the sky and the sun was on the other side it just blesses me when I hear this song
11/10/2010 1:19:09 PM
Narniagirl United States
Narniagirl
That was so good!!!  Might be the best music video i've seen!!  Go The Afters!!!!!!
11/10/2010 1:25:31 PM
Tanner Blosser United States
Tanner Blosser
This is just what I needed. I am a freshman in college right now, and the transition has not been easy. Seeing this video reminds me that in the tough times that I have been through and that I will go through, God will be there. I need to take time every second to remind myself that no matter what, my Lord and Savior will be with me. This song and video was truly a blessing. Praise the Lord for reminders like this.
11/10/2010 2:56:56 PM
isaiah United States
isaiah
wow powerful
11/10/2010 6:36:11 PM
Sydney Aguas United States
Sydney Aguas
Great video and song.  God is with..always..if u just open your eyes.
11/11/2010 9:16:00 AM
Sierra H. Germany
Sierra H.
It sounds like it's great, but it's not available here.  Is there another version that doesn't "contain content from Believe"?
11/11/2010 9:36:08 AM
Joy United States
Joy
WOW THAT IS WHAT WE ALL NEED TO KNOW,THAT GOD IS WITH US,HE IS FAITHFUL
11/11/2010 4:31:08 PM
carmen United States
carmen
thisremindsme that our sufferings should pullus closer to god.
11/11/2010 7:28:34 PM
garrett 10yr United States
garrett 10yr
that music video really touched me gave me a glimpse of what will happen in the future if I dont follow gods ten commandments god loves us all
11/18/2010 1:41:11 PM
Kenzie United States
Kenzie
Absolutely amazing!! I definitely give this an A+ Smile
And I love the truth in this song - "You light, light, light up the sky to show me You are with me."
Proof is the sunrise every morning!
11/18/2010 6:38:35 PM
Journee United States
Journee
I love this song! It's Soo... Touching!