Nov 04 2010
Love Your Car!

Some of us love our cars so much that we name them! I had a blue Neon called Bluey Un Wendel (don't even ask me why!)

Air 1 Nikki (7pm to 11pm PT) named her car "Daisy" and our friend Lauren's car is "Sparkles". Her GPS is, of course, "Sparky".

Your car may not have a crazy name, but it takes you where you need to be (most of the time, if it doesn't break down.)

Here's a way to show a little bit o'love to your car: a maintenance schedule you can customize for YOUR car.

Tell your car "you're welcome". :)

11/4/2010 2:05:09 PM
Nelli United States
Nelli
haha we have a car named Herbert! i'm serious that's his name...
11/4/2010 5:47:44 PM
CraigSnedeker United States
CraigSnedeker
Love by car. Don't have a name for my, but my Dad calls it the Beast Smile (Chevy Blazer FTW)
11/4/2010 6:51:30 PM
Angel United States
Angel
We used to have a green car called the Mommy Sea Turtle!  Smile  It got totalled, but I will never forget it!  Smile
11/5/2010 7:05:27 AM
CraigSnedeker United States
CraigSnedeker
Haha that is interesting name Tong
11/5/2010 8:28:28 AM
Ashleigh Burton United States
Ashleigh Burton
I recently bought my first car. It's a white 2003 Sebring. And I named it Gertabeth. Gerta for short. I happen to be sporting a black license plate that has rainbow music notes and the word "Quirky" writen across it. Smile I loooooveee GertaBeth!!
11/5/2010 9:55:10 AM
Air1Coppelia United States
Air1Coppelia
Hahahahaha! Herbert?! Nelli, when I was in high school we named our family car "Prince Sherbert"! LOL We have straaaaange car names in my family! Smile

Craig, I love "The Beast!" Funny!

Angel, that sounds cute. Sorry it got totalled! Frown Mommy Sea Turtle is not forgotten! LOL
11/5/2010 10:59:06 AM
alex United States
alex
we have a 15 passenger van named the purple dinosaur(it's kind of a maroon color) and a white station wagon we call the white rihno
11/5/2010 2:40:32 PM
Reese United States
Reese
My brother named his blue mini van "OLE BLOO KAZOO" and every thanksgiving he sings the song he made about ole bloo Laughing
11/5/2010 9:29:31 PM
Julia United States
Julia
We have a big white van that you can stand in! I call it "My Disco Van" my friends are always saying "you are so lucky you have a car you can stand in!"
11/5/2010 10:34:14 PM
Tina United States
Tina
My Mommy bought me a '99 toyota corolla. when i got it i named it Flying Pegasus. The car Rocks!!! I carry my baby and my sisters kids in it and its really like the best thing my mom ever got me. I always tell my mom i love the car. I even tell Pegasus she's a great car when we drive up mountains. lol!!
11/10/2010 6:18:01 AM
Matt United States
Matt
Have a Motorcycle named Miki, A 2010 Camaro I called aurora.