Jul 27 2010
New Skillet and Matthew West

We just added two NEW Air 1 Hits to the playlist ... from two totally different artists! See? There is something for everyone on Air 1. ;)

Skillet "Forgiven" from the album Awake

Matthew West "My Own Little World" from his upcoming album The Story of Your Life

We'd love to know what you think of both of these new songs!

You can post a comment here on the Air 1 Music Blog and for more music-y stuff, check out the Air 1 Music Page.

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (34) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS

7/27/2010 9:14:09 AM
carolyn United States
carolyn
  that's awesome
7/27/2010 9:29:30 AM
Julia Buendia United States
Julia Buendia
i luv u guys and i cant wait 2 here forgivin by skillet soon! oh!! could u guys also play hold my heart by tenth avenue north? thanx anyway!
7/27/2010 10:41:25 AM
Andreas Uruguay
Andreas
Awesome!!
I love to listen to skillet. I also enjoy the music Matthew West does.
I love to listen to Air1 all the time, it's just great.
Blessings from Uruguay!!!
7/27/2010 12:48:04 PM
Bethany United States
Bethany
"forgiven" by skillet is my favorite song ever!!
7/27/2010 1:09:30 PM
korey United States
korey
SKILLET IS THE BEST BAND AIR1 PLAYS!! NO QUESTIONS ASKED!!!! PANHEAD4LYFE!!!
7/27/2010 6:10:46 PM
Joy Grace United States
Joy Grace
Oh, I have been in love with Skillet's Forgiven ever since I heard their new CD. Thank you so much for playing it!!
7/27/2010 8:57:39 PM
Julia Buendia United States
Julia Buendia
so do i! and i heard forgivin on air 1 today! thanx a whole bunch! Laughing
7/27/2010 9:04:14 PM
Julia Buendia United States
Julia Buendia
i think its one of the best. but not the best! i also luv group 1 crew, owl city, fire flight, relient k, toby mac, press play, and need 2 breeth! well... and alots more of others!!!! Laughing
7/28/2010 12:23:45 PM
Bonnie United States
Bonnie
LOL some how I knew that u guys were gonna start playing "forgiven", but thats great cuz i love it!!! the new song from mathew rocks too!!!! I love u guys SO much <3

ps so I know that you guys are doing the 5k challenge and i cant help u guys with money cuz i dont have any(im 13Smile). but I was wondering, are there any other ways I can help u guys out?
7/28/2010 1:19:34 PM
Julia Buendia United States
Julia Buendia
u guyz rock!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing
7/28/2010 4:21:10 PM
Julia Buendia United States
Julia Buendia
i just read bonnie's comment. and that sounds like a good question 2 ask! because im only 13 2! Laughing but bonnie is right. is there any way that we could help?
7/29/2010 2:30:27 PM
Vivian Meza United States
Vivian Meza
Im 14! A good way to help I think is to pray for Air1!! Smile I do that every night! You should too!!
7/29/2010 4:41:00 PM
Amy United States
Amy
I LOVE SKILLET!!!!! if u guys havent read any of my comments bout skillet u have no idea how much i love there music! course the only ppl tht really no r my family n close friends. im hoping tht Air1 will play  monster by Skillet soon cuz it my fav song out of the album. out of all the songs i no by skillet, rebirthing is my fav. i 2 was wondering how i could help cuz ive got u all beat! im only 12 but ppl think im like 15. a couple ppl mistook me fer my bros wife! lol so ive been listening 2 air1 fer around 2 or 3 yrs n i never new how i could help thm out. its where i found skillet n i wanna keep thm on the air
7/29/2010 5:02:22 PM
Skyck Brazil
Skyck
Skillet is the best, in USA and Brazil too
7/29/2010 6:13:34 PM
Bonnie United States
Bonnie
Good idea Vivian!! and thank you for reminding me, I used to pray for them every night but recently I stopped, thanks for the reminder!!!! Smile
7/29/2010 7:18:34 PM
Laura Clark United States
Laura Clark
Oh my goodness. What can I not say about the song 'forgiven' by Skillet. This song is a prayer for me and I hope it's one for everyone else. This song says alot, it's great to hear such powerful worship songs everyonce and a while on Air 1. Air 1 may be for rockin' but we should still have some rockin' worship songs, and can I say this can be one of them.
7/30/2010 2:10:30 AM
steven United States
steven
men skillet rocks best band ever
7/30/2010 11:23:08 AM
Bonnie United States
 Bonnie
I agree with Amy, you guys definitely need to start playing Monster-skillet!!!
7/30/2010 7:40:52 PM
Ryan Fox United States
Ryan Fox
i love the song by skillet it really speaks and makes me think thank you for all u do Air 1
7/30/2010 9:33:38 PM
Micah Bray United States
Micah Bray
Can u please play matthew west's newest song?
8/2/2010 3:10:31 PM
Jared United States
Jared
I've heard both songs and I love them! I wanted to ask if you could please play these 2 songs more often?
8/2/2010 4:42:27 PM
Suzanne United States
Suzanne
I'm also 13 and i have been trying to remember to pray for you guys but sometimes i forget! I always stop whatever i am doing and just listen when it comes on! You guys rock!
8/2/2010 4:43:06 PM
Suzanne United States
Suzanne
oops sorry i meant the new skillet song!
8/4/2010 1:22:31 PM
Bonnie United States
Bonnie
could u guys play "forgiven" more often?? that would be great if u could!!!!!
8/5/2010 5:22:07 PM
Amy United States
Amy
ok i got a q fer all youse. is there any more ppl that want Air1 2 play monster by Skillet?
8/10/2010 7:37:34 AM
Jonathan United States
Jonathan
I LOVE the new Matthew West. Am not a Skillet fan (Jon Cooper's voice is a little different than what I listen to (Mike Doheney)), but like this song
8/10/2010 5:40:50 PM
Amy United States
Amy
who the heck is mike doheney????? wat kind of music does he play??
8/15/2010 5:14:46 PM
jordan United States
jordan
My brother says that i am a skillet fanatic i guess hes right i cant wait to hear it
8/16/2010 6:18:32 PM
Amy United States
Amy
ok jonathan, no offence but since skillet is my fav band i like my friends 2 no how 2 spell the members names correctly. i no were stangers 2 eachother but still.....ok the spelling.....JOHN cooper. u missed by one letter. left off the "h" in john;)
8/16/2010 6:19:24 PM
Amy United States
Amy
anybody else gonna come with me n bonnie on this n say tht air1 needs 2 play monster by skillet?
8/16/2010 6:21:25 PM
Amy
Amy
left off the most important part......SKILLET ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
8/16/2010 6:25:13 PM
Amy
Amy
one more thing. i was googling skillet vids n came across this 1. sumbody took clips from band of brothers n set it 2 rebirthing! it is an awesome vid. n it remionds me how we need 2 pray for our armed forces(my cousin..uncle..cousin..no uncle....is a medic n on medical leave. kinda ironic aint it? but um.....its relly a cool video)
8/20/2010 12:09:18 PM
Jonathan Tarman United States
Jonathan Tarman
Skillet put out a deluxe version of Awake.  There is a song on that CD called Dead Inside.  I was wondering if you all could play that one.  It is incredible.
8/23/2010 5:10:42 PM
Amy United States
Amy
i LOVE dead inside by Skillet!!! i didnt get the deluxe album but my mom got me the X christian rock hits 2010 n its on there. yeah that n Monster r 2 songs i think would b great 2 jear on the radio