Jul 12 2010
Do you love these?

We'd love to know if you love (or don't) these NEW AIR 1 HITS!

Jason Gray "More Like Falling In Love" from the album Everything Sad is Coming Untrue

Kerrie Roberts "No Matter What" from her self-titeld debut album that comes out August 24, 2010!

You can click on the pics to listen to the songs and then tell us what you think!

Share your thoughts about these new songs here on the blog...

...and then check out Air 1's Mixology and help us pick the next Air 1 Hits!

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (22) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS

7/12/2010 12:45:22 AM
Ronnie Hamilton United States
Ronnie Hamilton
They are both ok songs, but nothing spectacular.  To me, they sound like something I would hear on KLove.  KLove is great for those who want a lighter side to music, but I listen to Air1 because I want something with more of an edge.  I do love that you guys are adding songs to the playlist more consistently, I just don't think you found Air1 hits with these.
7/12/2010 9:56:27 AM
Carrie United States
Carrie
I love Jason Gray, but I think he has better songs than this that are more fitting with the Air1 feel. Please keep adding in new songs. I get tired of knowing the words to everything!
7/12/2010 10:46:43 AM
Stefan Fledderus Netherlands
Stefan Fledderus
I both like them. I don't need to hear Skillet all the time;)
7/12/2010 11:43:58 AM
Kellen United States
Kellen
haven't heard them but if they are "lighter" and have a strong message, then i welcome them. some of the songs playing right now are lacking.
7/12/2010 12:52:09 PM
Alina United States
Alina
I love the Kerrie Roberts song. It's a little on the softer side for Air1, but I still like it. The Jason Gray song is good too. They are both pretty soft, but I think I like the Kerrie Roberts song better.
7/12/2010 1:12:28 PM
Coppelia United States
Coppelia
Ronnie, LOL! That's exactly what I told our music guy when I heard we were going to play these songs on Air 1! But it's nice to have a little variety...some Rapture Ruckus, some Disciple, some Jason Gray...and hopefully some new Skillet very soon!!
7/12/2010 2:27:28 PM
Ronnie Hamilton United States
Ronnie Hamilton
Coppelia, yeah, variety is good.  New Skillet would be awesome too, especially if you guys add "Monster."
7/12/2010 5:05:15 PM
Adrian United States
Adrian
Actually, Klove  does play "More Like Falling in Love" right now.
I like Kerrie Roberts. Thanks for playing that.
7/13/2010 10:23:24 AM
Bethany United States
Bethany
they're just okay according to me....
7/13/2010 5:16:46 PM
Joy Grace United States
Joy Grace
I say it's about time you added Jason Gray's "More Like Falling in Love!" I love it, and they play it on Klove, but I don't listen to that station, so thanks for putting it on Air1.
7/13/2010 9:01:56 PM
Adam United States
Adam
I absolutely LOVE the the Jason Gray song. The other one isn't bad, I could take it or leave it. But the first one is great.
7/13/2010 9:32:26 PM
Ryan United States
Ryan
I'm kind of neutral on both songs, but I LOVE Jason Gray's album title!
7/14/2010 12:29:13 PM
Kenzie United States
Kenzie
I love both of these songs! Smile
It doesn't matter if they have a "softer tone" than other songs played on Air1, as long as they have a good message.
Keep up with the great music!
7/15/2010 10:35:40 AM
Jeanette United States
Jeanette
Love Jason Gray's song.
7/15/2010 10:36:12 AM
Elsa United States
Elsa
Yes!  I love the Jason Gray song and would love to hear more of his music.  Thanks for adding this one!
7/16/2010 3:19:38 PM
ron United States
ron
i enjoyed jason gray alot heard for 1st time on way in to work this morning and like jason gray song more than other one. but keep adding new songs each week and add rap rock. even more music but plz add skillet monster and song lucy
7/17/2010 11:05:38 AM
Stacy United States
Stacy
I love the song by Kerrie Roberts, "No Matter What".  She has a great voice and the song has a great message.  He can bring us through anything if we will just trust Him.
7/20/2010 6:13:08 PM
Suzanne United States
Suzanne
I like them both. I thnk you guys should keep playing them. I think it is good that you have some variety.
7/26/2010 4:40:30 PM
Sam Canada
Sam
i like the jason gray one better not huge on the kerrie roberts song but i do agree its good to have some variety and keep adding new songs
7/30/2010 6:52:34 AM
Josh United States
Josh
I think the Kerrie Roberts song is okay but I'm really tired of hearing Jason Gray so much...
8/16/2010 6:33:21 PM
Veronica United States
Veronica
I love Jason Gray's "More Like Falling in Love"! I sing it everywhere I go! I'm so grateful for songs like this one that really speak to me. Thanks for adding it.
8/19/2010 5:07:27 PM
Kevin Kavanagh Ireland
Kevin Kavanagh
Hi Jason It's the first time for me to play "More Like Falling in Love" you know I have to saying it's a cracking tune. I'm going to pass it on to a frined of mine who does hosptail radio in Ireland
Thanks for sharing your music