May 20 2010
The Letter Black tour pics

The Letter Black are on the Awake & Alive tour with Skillet and Red which ROCKS!

Plus, Air 1 listeners have made Hanging on by a Thread an Air 1 Hit.

So, you do the math, but I think The Letter Black officially ROCK!

Check out these pics of their tour!

5/20/2010 6:58:01 AM
Craig United States
Craig
Wots even moar epic than skillet and red on tour? skillet, red, and THE LETTER BLACK on tour!!!!!
5/20/2010 12:50:34 PM
MAN United States
MAN
What math is there to do?
5/20/2010 6:12:20 PM
Amy United States
Amy
i say itz pretty epic craig cuz I<3SKILLET RED N THE LETTER BLACK!!!Smile if any1 has read any of my pst comments they shud hav guessd that i really like Skillet n Creed n The Letter Black n mostly any rock band out there!! if any1 that is in Vale Oregon reads this n was at the elementary talent show u wuda saw a girl singin hangin on by a thread well tht was me theres another girl tht sang monster by Skillet in choir w/ me n now we thunk we shuda tried out fer the talent show with monster if uve ever herd monster giv me ur opinion plz do u think we shuda tried out with tht song?
5/20/2010 9:56:23 PM
c United States
c
They rock! I wish i could go to see them and Skillet!
5/21/2010 3:15:15 PM
StrawBerry Jam United States
StrawBerry Jam
Why are they called the letter black?
5/21/2010 6:13:06 PM
Amy United States
Amy
it was hard 2 find good clean rock in Vale Oregon cuz theres mostly country pop n talk show stations so wen me n my mom found Air1 on the way 2 school it was a relief. itz kinda interesting tht there hav been several ppl on the morning show since i first tuned in with scott and kelly 2 listen 2. well i can say tht thx 2 Air1 i hav learned bout Skillet Red n The Letter Black. if not, i never would hav gotten my great Skillet poster. so rite now in my busy life im taking the time 2 thank Air1 fer evrything!Smile
5/21/2010 7:38:35 PM
Bethany United States
Bethany
i wanted to go see skillet and red!!!! but them with the letter black is cooler!!!!!!
5/23/2010 1:43:07 PM
Amy United States
Amy
i couldnt say y The Letter Black is called The Letter Black. but wat i think is relly cool is tht they got there name from a johnny cash song. tho i dont relly like country all tht well if i only could listen 2 country id listen 2 johnny cash he was a relly great musician(only in the country world of music) but as many ppl now no is Skillet is my fav bandSmile! ROCK N ROLL FEREVER PPL!!
5/24/2010 9:20:47 AM
Craig United States
Craig
Amy yeah Skillet rocks to! Love the monster music video Laughing You should check out ForeverAtLast, a unsigned Christian metal band they ROCK!
5/26/2010 9:01:14 PM
Amy United States
Amy
thx craig i will n 2 bands tht i never herd of b4 r August Burns Red n Demon Hunter but now i luv thm but Skillet will always b #1 2 me. one thing i think evry1 tht likes Skillet shud do is watch there podcasts they r so cool! n also, craig, if u havnt u shud watch the behind-the-scenes video bout the making of the monster music video it is relly cool
6/6/2010 10:30:45 AM
olivia United States
olivia
they all 3 rock!!! (sorry 2 state the abvios!!)
6/23/2010 6:15:40 AM
Smashley United States
Smashley
wow all three of the most rocken bands i have ever herd