May 10 2010
NEW this week on Air 1!

Check out the newest *Air 1 Hits that we added to the playlist:

*they ROCK!!!

Me In Motion “The God I Know” [from the album Me In Motion]

Switchfoot “Your Love is a Song” [from the album Hello Hurricane]

Beckah Shae “Life”  [from her upcoming album Life]

Listen for these new Air 1 Hits...and tell us what you think!

Post a comment here on the blog, or join Air 1's Mixology!

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (15) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS

5/10/2010 12:30:23 PM
Noah United States
Noah
When will Air 1 be adding Switchfoot's single "The Sound"? (The one featured on the Air 1 promo that starts "This is the sound of Air 1!")
5/10/2010 12:32:02 PM
Kiara Germany
Kiara
Wow
5/10/2010 1:05:59 PM
Miranda United States
Miranda
YESSSS! I've been waiting for Your Love Is A Song!! Are yall ever going to add "The Sound" by Switchfoot?
5/10/2010 1:14:08 PM
Miranda United States
Miranda
Awesome!!! I love Switchfoot, I've been waiting for this song to start playing on Air1! Are yall ever going to add The Sound by Switchfoot??!
5/10/2010 3:20:33 PM
Bethany United States
Bethany
LUV switchfoot and me in motion!!!!!
5/10/2010 6:04:32 PM
Lizzy United States
Lizzy
Yay! I'm so glad to see that Switchfoot's "Your Love Is A Song" is being added to the playlist. Beautiful, beautiful song!!

"I've been keeping my eyes wide open
I've been keeping my hopes unbroken"
5/10/2010 9:54:14 PM
Matt United States
Matt
     And also what about a lot of the ones from TobyMac's new album Tonight!!!  (Yeah, I'm a total T-Mac fanatic!) Like ShowStopper that they premiered on the air at 5:03 A.M. that morning in late January?  I've officially added it to my list of all-time top 20 favorite songs!!  And how about the amazing song Tonight with John Cooper himself!! (I also love Skillet)  Oh! And also gimme that soulful gumbo, that Funky Jesus Music with Beckah Shae!!  And Hey Devil, and Start Somewhere (another on my top 20)  and Captured!!  And I also can't forget the song, Hold On.  It just sounds like such an Air 1 song!  I can just hear them saying "And here's TobyMac's latest from his new album Tonight, called Hold On, just added to our Air 1 hits list.  You can check it out online, on Air1.com."  (Yeah, someday I wanna be a DJ.  I'll announce songs just the same way they do, and interact with the listeners and have contests and a bunch of cool stuff.)  So anyway, I'll be listening for those new ones!  I always welcome new music with open arms!
5/11/2010 7:35:51 AM
Lizzy United States
Lizzy
Yay! I was so glad to see that Switchfoot's "Your Love Is A Song" is being added to the playlist. Beautiful, beautiful song!!
5/11/2010 8:39:37 AM
Joy Grace United States
Joy Grace
I'm so happy you're playing "Your Love Is A Song"!!!!!!! That's one of my favorites on their new CD. And I agree. You guys should start playing "The Sound" too.
5/11/2010 9:43:51 AM
Bethany United States
Bethany
i agree with matt!!! MORE TOBYMAC from tonight!!!!!!
5/11/2010 9:44:16 AM
Bethany United States
Bethany
hold on is my favorite from the album (tonight)
5/11/2010 12:20:20 PM
Amanda United States
Amanda
I love "Your Love is a Song"!!!!! I would love to see "Hold On" by Toby Mac also played on Air 1!!! Amazing song!!!
5/13/2010 4:25:55 PM
Sam Canada
Sam
i really like beckah shae's new song life and here in this moment i heard about her through tobymac's song funky jesus music. i think u should add some of his new songs too they r really good
5/15/2010 5:06:40 PM
StrawBerry Jam United States
StrawBerry Jam
I heard beckah shae's new song a few days ago.
6/16/2010 12:19:53 AM
Cristel Hibbs United States
Cristel Hibbs
Wow, Beckah Shae's new song "Life" rocks.  I've been looking for some tunes like this to dance to in my car or while cleaning at home. heehee  Love it!!!  Keep playing great stuff Air1.  So many people are blessed by your diverse music selection. =)