Apr 08 2010
NEW Skillet Video "Awake and Alive"!

Check out Skillet's new "Awake and Alive" video! It made an exclusive debut this week on Ransom.tv.

It even has some of the band's own backstage footage.

I seriously "heart" Skillet! ROCK!!!!

Skillet - Awake and Alive from Ransom TV on Vimeo.

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (14) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS

4/8/2010 8:32:15 AM
Becca United States
Becca
LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!
4/8/2010 9:42:32 AM
Julius United States
Julius
INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love there music it's so awesome!!!!
4/8/2010 2:13:20 PM
Hannah United States
Hannah
I LOVE SKILLET!!!!!!! but i liked the hero and monster videos better
4/8/2010 2:41:46 PM
Chelsea United States
Chelsea
I love SKILLET! Smile
4/8/2010 8:21:29 PM
Gina United States
Gina
I love this band! It's really cool to see who they are. I didn't realize the girl with the fantastic voice was actually the drummer! Wow! awesome!
4/9/2010 5:53:55 AM
Eddy United States
Eddy
Love this Band, they really have it together and their music/lyrics are amazing. God Blessed them for sharing the word... ~Peace, Love & Blessings to All~
4/9/2010 6:12:48 AM
CraigSnedeker United States
CraigSnedeker
Wow that's cool x2 Smile
4/9/2010 8:29:32 AM
Bethany United States
Bethany
"awake and alive" is one of my fave songs off the cd!!!!
4/14/2010 2:39:41 PM
Kiara(me) United States
Kiara(me)
Is skillet christian?
4/16/2010 11:02:40 AM
Bethany United States
Bethany
they are SO christian!!!!
4/16/2010 4:12:13 PM
ANDREW BAILEY United States
ANDREW BAILEY
you rock i love skillet
4/18/2010 3:44:54 PM
Amy United States
Amy
this video ROCKS! i really love rock music and Skillet above allSmile! when i can i watch their podcasts online so i recognized some of the backstage shots. i went to the Awake and Alive tour when it came to Qwest Arena in Boise Idaho. I really wish that they would come here more often we dont get much atention in our section of the U.S.A. one thing I have to say: John & Korey Cooper, Ben Kasica, Jen Ledger, a.k.a Skillet, U GUYS ROCK!!!
4/21/2010 1:29:40 PM
TIM United States
TIM
i just wanted to say that i am soooo glad that God has given Skillet the talent to bring rock music to a world that is desperately in need of hope. i have turned my life over to Christian music exclusively for over 7 hrs, and rock 'n roll was my history b4 that. to be able to listen my kind of music w/o the worry of corruption is very relieving. this song just emphasizes the talent that i absolutely love. thank you Skillet for following your heart with God and blessing others along the way.
4/23/2010 8:44:28 PM
Amy United States
Amy
i totaly agree with u tim i found Skillet when i started listening to Air1 back when Scott and Kelly were the people in the morning. itz really disapointing 2 hav ppl make fun of great bands like Skillet or any other rock bands. i guess thts wat i get fer living i a small town in Eastern Oregon were most ppl listen 2 country which is NOT my most fav kind of music at all other thn Johnny Cash he kool. i grew up in a Christian family w/ bros tht listn 2 alot of rock so it was really easy fer me 2 like bands like Skillet, Red, Decyfer Down, n The Letter Black.