Mar 15 2010
NEW Music This Week on Air 1!

Hey, we're adding these two new Air 1 Hits to your Air 1 playlist, and we want to know what do you think?

Do you like 'em? Love 'em? Or are they just "eh" songs?

Post a comment here on the blog to let us know!

Francesca Battistelli "Beautiful, Beautiful" from the album My Paper Heart

You can also click to check out the video for Franny's new song!

Jimmy Needham "Yours to Take" from the album Nightlights

This is a sneak peek at Jimmy's new album, Nightlights which comes out May 18th.

Enjoy the new Air 1 Hits this week!

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (10) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS

3/15/2010 10:46:30 AM
Delilah United States
Delilah
I love Beautiful, Beautiful!!!!!!!!
3/15/2010 10:55:25 AM
Kellen United States
Kellen
meh
3/15/2010 11:58:56 AM
Christine United States
Christine
I just wanted to say that I only heard the Jimmy Needham song this morning and I LOVE it!  Thanks for adding in new stuff!
I also really like Something Beautiful by Need to Breathe!
:o)
3/15/2010 1:01:45 PM
Edwin Subuyuj United States
Edwin Subuyuj
I love both of these songs.

Beautiful, Beautiful is my favorite song from that CD. It just captivates the Beauty of our Lord. Francesca voice is amazing. 4.5/5

Jimmy's music has a unique sound and Yours to Take is no exception. This is one of my favorites song by this artist. Great message. 5/5
3/15/2010 4:21:13 PM
Shay United States
Shay
Jimmy Needham's new song is, to put it simply, amazing. I was disappointed that it hasn't been released on iTunes, but very excited to hear that he's coming out with a new album. He has a really funny behind the scenes/in the studio video on YouTube about the recording of his new album. Check it out! I couldn't stop laughing! This guy is a nut Laughing
3/16/2010 7:22:04 AM
Bethany United States
Bethany
i don't like either of them... but i like most of the songs you play  Smile
3/17/2010 12:37:24 PM
Haily Cole United States
Haily Cole
I love this song! Beautiful Beautiful has helped me rethink through a lot of stuff, and it has helped me see my life through new eyes. Lately my life has seemed as dark as midnight's darkest hour, but this song really talks about Gods grace shining through the midnight skies with a beautiful sun light I'm learning to let that light really change me and to let that sunlight hit my face, and to let His mercies change me. I want that joy she talks about in the song. Please pray that i get that joy. Britt Nicole sings a song called 'Have Your Way'. This talks about life being a struggle, but everything has its purpose,, and working like God has planned. Its reminded me that i need to let go of the wheel of my life and let God take me where i really need to go, to Him. Please pray for me to let Him to take me over completely!!
3/18/2010 11:56:30 AM
Jim United States
Jim
I don't like Beautiful, Beautiful at all. I also don't like Something Beautiful by Needtobreathe. Yours to Take is okay. I do like most of what you play beside those songs I mentioned I didn't like.
When I hear those two songs I turn off the radio.
3/20/2010 8:09:34 AM
Janelle United States
Janelle
im in LOVE with jimmy's new single!!! is it on iTunes cause i would LOVEEE to have!!! i cant wait for his album to come out!!
3/22/2010 12:11:28 PM
Audrey United States
Audrey
i love both of these songs...dontcha think that 'yours to take' sounds like 'i'm yours' by jason mraz?=)