Feb 25 2010
More FREE music: Sanctus Real!

I LOVE free music! Sanctus Real just shared their freebie via Twitter:

Follow this link and tweet the message http://bit.ly/aawYvP to get a free download of our new song, These Things... http://bit.ly/djl5Ey

The new Sanctus Real album comes out March 9th, but this way you get a sneak peek! Enjoy! :)

Oh, and I said "More Free Music" in the title, because you can also get a free Superchic[k] song this week! See the blog post below...

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (10) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS

2/26/2010 9:12:43 AM
Bethany United States
Bethany
i don't have a facebook or a twitter  Frown so sad  Smile but i do wanna buy their cd when it comes out for sure!!!
2/26/2010 10:25:37 PM
Falisha United States
Falisha
I cannot get the FREE download cause it' s on twitter. P. S. Do ya guys think it' s ok for a minor to go on twitter, myspace, or some other online socializing networks?! Please respond!
2/26/2010 10:26:38 PM
Falisha United States
Falisha
really need the feedback on that last comment of mine! from a Christian perspective!  : 0
2/27/2010 6:35:59 PM
Falisha
Falisha
coppelia, any1, hello?
3/1/2010 8:21:12 AM
snaggle United States
snaggle
If you are a minor then you need to talk with your parents about getting into Facebook, twitter, etc.  God gives you those people in your life to give guidance and protection about these things.  It's great you're asking the question.
3/1/2010 10:04:19 AM
Trevor United States
Trevor
@Felisha I am a Christian minor and I have a Facebook. It can be really private. You don't have to put a picture or address or anything (if you do only your friends see it, unless  you have your privacy settings different). It can be addictive however and you have to watch yourself. Facebook is pretty neat. You can prolly tell that I am a big supporter of facebook. myspace has a lot less privacy options and it's more complicated to manuver around it. If I were you I would get a facebook and just not put anything in it. That's a really good song!! HOpe that helps Smile
3/1/2010 3:51:09 PM
Air1Coppelia United States
Air1Coppelia
Hi Falisha,

I agree with Snaggle's comment. Talk to your parents about getting connected online. I wouldn't do it if they said it wasn't ok. But you can always ask them if they wouldn't mind downloading the song for you! Smile
3/1/2010 6:52:55 PM
Falisha
Falisha
thanks all of ya! helped a bunch!