Feb 11 2010
Prayer for a friend

You may have heard of an amazing band called The Myriad.

They were touring back in 2008 when their drummer, Randy Miller, went in for surgery to remove a tumor. He did great and toured again in 2009. But the doctors recently told him the tumors are back and there is not much they can do with treatment.

While the doctors say there is little hope, we know with God you never lose hope! Would you pray for Randy? Let us know in the comments section. I know he, his family and The Myriad will appreciate it!

Check out this video with "The Randy Miller Story". And thanks for praying!

2/11/2010 8:03:30 PM
D United States
D
I will pray for Randy and his family everyday! Hope you get better soon Randy!
2/11/2010 8:40:27 PM
Bethany United States
Bethany
that's so sad. i will so pray for him  Frown
2/11/2010 9:20:18 PM
Kayla United States
Kayla
I'll be praying for him.
2/11/2010 9:22:02 PM
Kayla United States
Kayla
Also, Air1, you guys should play some of the The Myriad's  music. I got their latest album for Christmas, and I think it's great.
2/12/2010 9:28:16 AM
Bethany United States
Bethany
i also wanted to say that when things like this happen, like with sameer's sister, with micah from disciple, and now with randy miller, it like pulls people together cuz everybody starts to pray for them. so i think it's awesome that coppelia posts these things and everyone can be praying for them.
2/12/2010 12:15:05 PM
Air1Coppelia United States
Air1Coppelia
Thanks, Bethany. Prayer is a powerful weapon! I know personally nothing's impossible for God and if we all get together and pray, we could see a miracle! My husband was healed of a brain tumor when he was 25--so in our family we know firsthand the power of prayer and the healing hand of God! Woohoo!
2/13/2010 5:04:20 PM
JW United States
JW
I've seen prayer do amazing things before. I'll be praying for him & his family.
2/13/2010 10:20:46 PM
air1 lover United States
air1 lover
you can totally count on me! i will be praying for randy and his family to have comfort!
2/16/2010 9:12:40 PM
Sammy United States
Sammy
never underestimate my Jesus! when doctors told me they didn't know what was wrong with me, that song was all i could think of...so hang in there Randy, never underestimate Jesus. ill be praying for u, and if others could pray for me it would mean soo much
God bless
2/17/2010 8:40:54 AM
Karbbs United States
Karbbs
Yes,I will pray for Randy.  "Dear Lord, I ask that you help Randy and his family during this difficult, seemingly hopeless time.  With you, Lord, we know nothing is impossible, therefore, I ask, that if it be your will, you will heal Randy of these tumors this time and forever, so that he can continue to minister to others with his band.  Thank you & we love you so much, Lord!"  Amen