Nov 19 2009
Morning Show is On the Move

No, Sean is not going anywhere. He'll still be on the Air 1 Morning Show. However, Sean is moving the morning show from the current studios in Northern California to brand new digs in Indianapolis. In order to be heard on the east coast at 6am, Sean starts at 3am PST. You can imagine how interesting life is when you go to bed at 6pm every night :) Because of the generous support of our listeners, God opened an amazing door in Indianapolis, complete with great studio facilities. This gives Air 1 now two primary broadcast locations in America. Plus, having some of our staff in Indiana will make it easier for us to be at more events all over the country. He's very excited about getting to see you in person more often!

Even More Changes...

Jennifer James, who has been on the air with Sean for the last few months will be staying in California and returning to her regular afternoon news spot. Dan Dillard will be making the move to Indy to do news in the morning, and you'll get to make a new friend too -- as we'll be welcoming a new morning co-host to the Air 1 team. We wanted to tell you so we could ask for your prayers. So, so, so many details with a move! We really believe God is getting ready to pour through Air 1 to reach more and more people in America. We're very grateful for your support and prayers.

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (39) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS

11/20/2009 4:54:43 AM
JayGreentree
Sean that is awesome your moving here to Indiana, other then the crazy weather your gonna love it here. Yes we do get a lot of snow so get ready.
11/20/2009 5:14:35 AM
Jennifer Eckert United States
Jennifer Eckert
I love the picture of the truck.  And it'll be exciting to see what all comes with the change.  You never know when Jeremy Camp may randomly swing by and say hi on his way to or from Lafayette Laughing
11/20/2009 5:26:46 AM
ellen swartz United States
ellen swartz
Move brother - my husband and I have been living in two states since March - I plan to join him next summer after my son graduates his senior year of high school. We have learned that you need to be where you need to be when you need to be to be where the Lord needs you - it doesn't have to make sense to anyone but you (and your spouse). We have learned so, so much about our big, big God!! He is faithful - it makes me think of the title of that great book: if you wanna walk on water you gotta get out of the boat! God Bless brother!!
11/20/2009 5:44:34 AM
Doug Henderson United States
Doug Henderson
Hey Dan and Sean
It's exciting that you guys are moving up here to Indy. I just want to say I appreciate you guys, and I hope the move will be smooth. If we can do any thing to help ya let me know. (and now for a shameless plug) We would love to have you guys at our church (Southwood Assembly of God).

Doug
Youth/Childrens pastor

ps Pray for me this weekend we are having youth convention I'm not going to get any sleep for the next 36 hrs
11/20/2009 5:58:57 AM
Craigsnedeker
Wow this is cool! Laughing
11/20/2009 6:23:53 AM
Tobra Avery
Sounds wonderful! Glad Sean isn't leaving! I've been wondering how well that time difference goes... realized it when i was up at 5 am (central time) and heard him come on the air... knew he must be getting a VERY early start... this is a great new venture for Air1! Can't wait to "meet" the new co-host... wish it was me Smile Good luck to all of you!!!!!
11/20/2009 7:23:46 AM
Paul Stonum United States
Paul Stonum
Travel mercies and best wishes on the move!!!  I know you will enjoy being back in the mid-west (just in time for the snow and cold).
11/20/2009 9:12:04 AM
Victoria United States
Victoria
Thats cool Sean is not leaving!Smile
11/20/2009 9:55:59 AM
Abby United States
Abby
Sean is awesome but I'm gonna be really sad that I have to wake up at 3. I love getting my sleep but listening to the morning show is refreshing to me so yeah.
11/20/2009 10:38:50 AM
Mark United States
Mark
Sean and Dan my prayers are with you guys in your move to Indy. This is very exciting and I'm glad you'll get sleep in a little. Good luck and God Bless everyone at Air 1, you have made a difference in my life. P.S. I can't wait to meet Mandy your new co-host!
11/20/2009 2:46:22 PM
Cassie J. United States
Cassie J.
I've often wondered why the station didn't get someone like John and Sherri on K-Love that live in a reasonable time zone for the morning show!  I can't imagine getting up that early!  We'll be praying for you Sean!  And the rest of the crew!
11/21/2009 9:29:36 AM
Victoria United States
Victoria
I don't usually get to listen to it because I have school. Frown
11/21/2009 9:32:56 AM
Stephanie United States
Stephanie
I think that is awesome! My family is moving to ...........Little farther though Italy! LOL hope we can continue listening online.
11/21/2009 9:46:31 AM
Kasey United States
Kasey
Hey guys!
That's cool that you're also moving to Indy! I hope everything goes smoothly for you. You should check out Westlake Community Church of God, if it's not too far from where you'll be living. We are located directly west and just outside of 465 (http://westlakechurchofgod.org/). It's an AWESOME church!!!!!
11/21/2009 11:16:48 AM
emily United States
emily
That's soooo awesome!!!!! is it possible to visit the new studio? We all love you sean!!!!
11/21/2009 2:39:12 PM
Hannah United States
Hannah
wow sean i didn't know that you got up so early for us!! thanks!
11/21/2009 7:12:14 PM
amy kelley United States
amy kelley
I'm in Bloomington and think its great that you're moving here to Indiana! The weather will definately take some getting used to though. Come visit sometime at THe House of Prayer .Be Blessed !
11/23/2009 4:21:17 AM
Heidi Japan
Heidi
Sean, I am currently living in Japan, so I listen to your morning show at night before I go to bed and I love it. I'm 18 and I've moved 7 times, so I know how stressfull, crazy, hard, and emotional it can be. I'll be praying for peace and strength for you during this time. Thank you for being a part of this amazing ministry. Love you guys!!!
11/23/2009 6:15:05 AM
Jen T United States
Jen T
I'm praying for all of you and your moves, and am very excited you are coming to INDY!!!  Can't wait to meet you, and let you know in person what an awesome inspiration you are to us!  Be safe and God Bless!
11/23/2009 10:35:19 AM
Kellen United States
Kellen
BREAKING NEWS!: Jeremy Camp and Brandon Heath lost the AMA to Mary Mary. I personaly am very bummed out. I don't think MM deserves it as much as JC or BH. Ohwell, storing up riches on earth isn't as good as storing up riches in heaven. Frown very sad.
11/23/2009 10:13:08 PM
Heath Martin United States
Heath Martin
Welcome to INDIANAPOLIS IN!!!! The best place in the USA, I miss it more than ever now that I am in college in Kentucky. Hoosier, as my Grandfather always told me came from the time when there was a bar fight inbetween people from Indiana and Kentucky, the fight was so brutal someone lost an ear and a Kentuckian picked it up and said " Who's ear?" in his Kentucky accent. It belonged to an Indiana man, thus, the name Hoosier( Who's ear). ha ha. Hope you are living in Beech Grove that is the best place to live!!
11/24/2009 1:10:32 PM
Craigsnedeker
Kellen: all well, lol Tong
11/25/2009 7:19:48 AM
Bethany United States
Bethany
kellen: thanks for the update. i'm heartbroken too. seriously, jeremy camp should have won Frown oh well, like you said, treasures in heaven are better Frown
11/25/2009 2:02:43 PM
Victoria United States
Victoria
That totally stinks JC lost! Frown
11/25/2009 6:51:10 PM
Paul R. Ludlow United States
Paul R. Ludlow
Sean and Dan,

Welcome to Indiana!  I hope you guys and Air 1 will have a great impact here, including on the music scene.  It is already wonderful to finally be able to hear this selection of music on our airwaves!  As they say at the start of the Indianapolis 500 every year, Godspeed to you!
11/28/2009 8:36:49 AM
Bee United States
Bee
Congratulations on the move.  Sounds like a great plan!  I grew up in IN and now live in So Cal.  I miss the midwest! God is with you.
11/28/2009 1:34:02 PM
emily United States
emily
awwww well thanks kellen for sharing with us what happened
11/29/2009 11:58:24 AM
Victoria United States
Victoria
My dad goes to bed at 6pm every night for work.
11/29/2009 7:04:56 PM
Harold Mayo United States
Harold Mayo
I'm glad to hear that you folks are able to spread into the Midwest here!  I'm sure that will help cut some operating expenses!  Will KLOVE be adding people in Indy also?  God bless U all and keep spreading HIS WORD!
11/30/2009 7:05:28 AM
Kristol United States
Kristol
So glad to hear God has provided this new studio for Air 1 in the eastern time zone.  If you're looking for a new church, give Indian Creek Christian Church a try on the southeast side of Indy.  Best wishes for Sean and Dan in Indy!
11/30/2009 4:31:53 PM
Hannah United States
Hannah
Victoria i hear ya about the school thing! i wish i could listen to the morning show! Frown
12/2/2009 11:59:59 AM
Jamie United States
Jamie
You mentioned the weather on Monday's show. Welcome to Indiana!
12/2/2009 6:18:52 PM
hannah United States
hannah
wow that is cool !!!!!
12/3/2009 6:50:31 PM
hannah United States
hannah
i wish i could watch it too......ya im with ya guys on the whole school thingy
12/3/2009 6:59:40 PM
hannah United States
hannah
love the truck is sean actually driving it??? or is that some one else???
12/4/2009 11:22:26 PM
Michelle Dante United States
Michelle Dante
I'm very glad you'll still be part of my morning, but a little sad you're moving away from me (I'm in Oregon)! I can't believe you have to get up at 3am, and be pleasent to boot! I'm quite impressed!
You guys are such a blessing!
12/5/2009 8:01:10 PM
Rachel Thacker United States
Rachel Thacker
Welcome to Indianapolis!  It is great to have you joining us in Indy.  I sure hope you brought your winter coats though.  It is about to get cold!  Smile
12/6/2009 6:49:54 PM