Nov 10 2009
NEW Flyleaf video: Beautiful Bride

The new Flyleaf album, Memento Mori, is out today!

Let's celebrate with the video premiere of Beautiful Bride! Enjoy!

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (37) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS

11/10/2009 8:43:31 PM
*Raquel * United States
*Raquel *
I think that the new music video is awsome and I can't wait to get the new [Memento Mori] cd for Christmas!!!!!
11/11/2009 4:43:40 AM
emily United States
emily
I think it's very weird but amazing !!!!! I'm just now getting into flyleaf but I think they are very good
11/11/2009 5:16:44 AM
Craigsnedeker
It was interesting Tong good editing though! Laughing I like to see more of the band members in music videos though
11/11/2009 11:51:17 AM
Cody United States
Cody
the new cd is so amazing!!!!!
11/12/2009 10:57:22 AM
Jessie United States
Jessie
the vid was rather interesting...but lacey's voice was just as awesome as ever!! i luv their new cd!! Laughing
11/12/2009 9:07:05 PM
KerSizzle23 United States
KerSizzle23
im super lost and dont get its a great song and video i just dont get it! can anyone explain??
11/13/2009 9:36:30 AM
Victoria United States
Victoria
What does Memento Mori mean?
11/13/2009 2:32:09 PM
Emily R. United States
Emily R.
Memento Mori is latin, it means be mindful of death, and i don't really get the video either.. like ok theres a bride and a groom, and the "beautiful bride" is the body of Christ but is there anything else beyond that within the video?
11/14/2009 10:49:34 AM
marie United States
marie
for those who are confused about the video, basically the bride represents the "church", the groom represents Jesus, I think Pat(the long haired guy) is God the Father, and Lacey is herself singing to the bride. it's all in the context of the church uniting as one before Jesus comes back. hope that helps Smile
11/14/2009 2:45:51 PM
emily United States
emily
Its about us (christians) being the bride of  Christ. And being beautiful for Him. there  you go kersizzle23
11/15/2009 7:30:04 AM
Bethany United States
Bethany
it means remember that we die in latin
11/16/2009 6:31:16 PM
hannah
love flyleaf and what means we die in latin?
11/23/2009 7:32:40 PM
Cassidy United States
Cassidy
I really don't like the music video, I really don't like FlyLeaf in general. And what does the part, "Train you fingers for Battle" Supposed to mean? What does it have to do with the Church?
11/25/2009 9:31:34 AM
Jonathan SA United States
Jonathan SA
I think Lacey Mosely is absolutely amazing. From her popping vocals in "All Around Me" to "Beautiful Bride", Flyleaf will never cease to amaze us. Flyleaf is a mainstream band that's not afraid to put God and Christ into their music. Beautiful Bride is a wonderful song about the Body of Christ and how it SHOULD be united with one another. As Christians, we should take Flyleaf's advice and unite, pray and fight, like the true Christians that God has asked us to be.

Thank you Flyleaf, you are an inspiration to Christians everywhere.

And as for the video.....I don't really get it. Song:Amazing....Video:Confusing...
11/27/2009 9:14:53 AM
Victoria United States
Victoria
Memento Mori means we will die in latin Hannah
11/27/2009 10:52:11 AM
karem
LOVE IT!  Jesus Freaks RISE UP!!!  We are The Beautiful Bride!  Fighting United vs. Satan, the World, and our FLESH!
11/28/2009 4:15:18 PM
Sarah United States
Sarah
The music video was a little wierd but other than that it was AWSOME! Smile
11/30/2009 9:59:58 PM
Natasha
Love Flyleaf and the new music video! Thanks for sharing!
12/3/2009 6:54:34 PM
hannah United States
hannah
thanks Victoria i was like huh??? im confused
lol but now i get it
12/8/2009 7:48:34 AM
Hannah United States
Hannah
I love flyleaf!! Great song!! (:
12/8/2009 10:36:19 AM
Sarah United States
Sarah
I can't watch the video on my computer, but based on you guy's comments it sounds interesting! :0
12/11/2009 12:21:14 PM
Cassidy United States
Cassidy
Jonathon SA please don't forget some people have different opinions then others!
12/23/2009 3:32:33 PM
Eli United States
Eli
wow
1/10/2010 2:27:11 PM
Ruth United States
Ruth
Lovely but weird video. I like the album tough. Maybe it's me that's weird!
1/11/2010 6:46:29 PM
Nealey United States
Nealey
btw, wats memento mori mean? i love the sound of it!
flyleaf is the best christian band EVER, even tho im not christianLaughing
oh, and is the bride a guy?
and the bride is a guy, wats that supposed to mean?
i keep wondering wat the songs about.
1/11/2010 7:40:04 PM
Samantha United States
Samantha
Interesting video! I believe it goes along with the story in the book in the cd. yay for flyleaf!
1/13/2010 4:44:20 AM
kris United States
kris
I would suppose too, that like some have started to say, it is about unity, and not necessarily between man and woman but though i didn't read the lyrics yet the video would mean like Beautiful for Christ and how we are united with him and with all that's going on in the video it seems there are things that will be thrown at us in life, but to be strong or steady at least with what we know and feel about him. When I heard her tv interview via the internet she mentions how she was on the radio at the same moment one of her fans? contemplated suicide, and it was more than just a coincidence to hear one of her songs. I know this is a touchy subject, but that was pretty cool to hear that she is reaching people through music, and by being herself. I don't know where she is from, but I like the urgency in her voice, to say the least and, yeah.
2/2/2010 1:19:50 PM
K-Night United States
K-Night
  I really look up to Flyleaf they've written soo many awesome songs. And Lacey has a powerful, beautiful voice; she's lovely, too!
  Beautiful Bride is OK. Though i like Again better.
2/7/2010 10:01:29 AM
Angel United States
Angel
Ive never really gotten into christian music and until recently had no idea that, that was what flyleaf was about.  I absolutly love them and all the lyrics to there songs.  It gives a gr8 message to ppl of non-christian and christain background.  You can interperit there lyrics anyway u like and its still absolutly amazing.  Flyleaf RocksSmileSmileSmile
2/15/2010 1:29:13 PM
KP United States
KP
I LOVE LOVE LOVEEEEE THE SONG AND BODY OF CHRIST DOES MEAN THE CHURCH AND THE PART ABOUT MAKING FISTS TO PREPARE FOR BATTLE MEANS TO FIGHT AGAINST THE DEVIL AND HIS ARMY HOPE THIS HELPS ANYONE
2/15/2010 1:32:19 PM
amanda United States
amanda
amazing
2/15/2010 8:40:18 PM
Charlie Macedonia (FYROM)
Charlie
I should really be working
2/17/2010 7:47:34 PM
amanda United States
amanda
IF ANY ONE IS CONFUSED JUST LOOK UP THE SONG ON WIKIPEDIA THEY TELL YOU THE MEANING.
6/2/2010 3:02:19 PM
ToxicAcid ^.^ United States
ToxicAcid ^.^
Yo this song is freaken amazing check out their other songs from that album Momento Mory =) lol
6/12/2010 12:10:37 PM
kiwi United States
kiwi
Do you Know if there is a music video out for treasure yet? It is by the same person off the same album. That is my favorite song by them. The music video is kinda confusing.
6/13/2010 11:58:09 PM
Coppelia United States
Coppelia
Hi Kiwi, Thanks for asking. I don't know that there is a video out for treasure yet, but if we find it, we just might post it here on the blog. Smile
6/30/2010 4:58:55 PM
Bethany United States
Bethany
cassidy asked what "train your fingers for battle" means.. it comes from the psalms where david says, "He (meaning God) trains my hands to make war so that my arms can bend a bow of bronze." Smile