Nov 02 2009
Get to know Tal and Acacia

Tal and Acacia are one of the newer artists we're playing for you on Air 1. Check out this video and take a sneak peek into their visit to San Francisco, CA:

Tal & Acacia in San Francisco

Tal & Acacia | MySpace Video

11/3/2009 7:57:00 AM
Victoria United States
Victoria
Their song "Garbage In" is really catchy
11/3/2009 8:02:02 AM
emily United States
emily
WOW she sounds a lot like colbie calait and francesca batttistelli!!! very cool Laughing
11/3/2009 5:00:37 PM
bri United States
bri
I really like these girls a lot, I love the song "garbage in" (which i just heard) and have been listening to their other song "clear view" which is by the way a-mazingggg!!! Hopefully they can air that song as well soon.
God bless you Air1 and all who listen!
-Jeremiah 29:11
11/4/2009 6:52:53 AM
Emily United States
Emily
Does anybody know where to get their song "Grabage In"? I love that song! Smile
11/4/2009 4:09:26 PM
Victoria J. United States
Victoria J.
Oh my Gosh!! I love their song "Garbage in"!! I think it totally rocks!!!! Where can you get the song?Do they have a music video on youtube.com yet??
11/4/2009 6:55:34 PM
Air1Coppelia United States
Air1Coppelia
Thanks for asking! I'm glad you're lovin' the new Tal and Acacia song. You can check out more pics, videos, etc, on their website: http://talandacacia.com/
11/5/2009 7:34:09 AM
Candace Clouse United States
Candace Clouse
This is one of the BEST new music I have heard in a LONG time!!! I will be buying the CD asap!!! I have already downloaded garbage in as my new ring tone!!!
11/5/2009 9:39:32 AM
Emily United States
Emily
Hey Candace Clouse, where did you get the ringtone????
11/6/2009 8:46:09 AM
Candace Clouse United States
Candace Clouse
Emily- I have sprint wireless service and got it from sprint.com
11/6/2009 2:18:25 PM
Sarah Reitz United States
Sarah Reitz
What a time to hear this song! God's timing is always perfect! I heard this song yesterday while I was dealing with some similar things. Thank you for playing this song! It's awesome! I've been listening to more of their songs and I'm hooked!
Take care & God bless!!
11/7/2009 12:35:09 AM
Stephanie United States
Stephanie
Their song "Garbage In" rocks!  I'm laughing at (with?) the person who said "Do they have a video on YouTube yet???" because I wondered the exact same thing!!  Went looking for it as soon as I heard the song, LOL... Too bad it's nowhere to be found except their website right now!  Oh well!  All in good time. Smile

I think they sound a lot like Duffy in that song.
11/11/2009 6:18:32 PM
hannah
i cant wait for them to put the song 'Garbage In' on itunes so i can get it for my ipod i love their music and currently my fav song iz 'Garbage In'

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3
11/11/2009 7:29:11 PM
Amber Taylor United States
Amber Taylor
their song garbage in is my absolute favorite song!!! i took it as my own song..its my theme song!!! im so thankful for this song! i love it!!! thank you guys so much for this song
11/12/2009 6:14:25 PM
hannah
best song ever i listen to it all the time
11/13/2009 5:56:19 AM
Sarah United States
Sarah
I just heard their new song "Garbage In" and I love it!!! I love the tune!! I agree with you Victoria,  it is very catchy. I can tell, that song is gonna be stuck in my head for days!! Smile
11/16/2009 6:28:43 PM
hannah
this is the one song that i cant seem to get out of my head and ya i agree wif both Sarah and Victoria it is very catchy