Oct 26 2009
LIVE Leeland on Air 1 Morning Show!

In case you missed the tweet from Air 1 Sean earlier, Leeland will be his special guest band on the Air 1 Morning Show tomorrow morning! Check out the details Leeland posted on their website:

Leeland will be live on Air 1 tomorrow morning (Tuesday 10/27) at 10:30am ET/9:30 am CT. Visit Air1.com and click "Listen Now" to hear a live song or two as well as some commentary from the guys.

10/27/2009 4:38:22 AM
J United States
J
I love their music. Hope I'll be able to hear it today.
10/27/2009 7:32:58 AM
Nancy Eddy United States
Nancy Eddy
I had the priviledge of meeting Leeland for the first time in Houston on a rainy day inside Chick-Fil-A at a brown bag event as they filled the place with angelic worship.  It was great!
I'd like to ask Leeland when and how he came to a saving knowledge of our Lord
10/27/2009 8:00:01 AM
Bethany United States
Bethany
i luv leeland! it will be awesome!
10/27/2009 8:02:19 AM
Ken Hamrick United States
Ken Hamrick
Who was your pastor growing up? All of your songs are Theocentric ( based in the Word of God) and your theology in your songs is right on. Just wanted to know. Thank you for supplying God honoring and centered music to listen to that is both musically great and theologically sound!!!!
10/27/2009 8:05:19 AM
Ken Hamrick United States
Ken Hamrick
Who was your pastor growing up? Your music is very Theocentric ( based in the Word of God) and theologically sound. Just wanted to know your background. Thank you for giving us music that is both musically great and based of God's most Holy Word.
10/27/2009 8:58:12 AM
Kaitlyn United States
Kaitlyn
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I loved it!!!!  That was awesome!  Loved the acoustic of Learn to Love, that's one of my fav songs from the new album!!!  Thanks air1!!!!!!!!!
10/28/2009 7:58:36 AM
Victoria United States
Victoria
You actually met them Nancy? Awesome!
10/28/2009 10:24:17 AM
Kaitlyn United States
Kaitlyn
I've met Leeland 4 times at meet and greets but would love a chance just to talk and learn all about him. (He's soooo my role model!)

But I also know quite a bit about them.  For those who were wondering his dad Todd Mooring is the pastor of Celebration of Life Church in Baytown Texas.  When he was 11 they also toured around the country with a pastor thing... not sure what and I know that had a huge impact on him.
10/29/2009 5:24:04 PM
Hannah United States
Hannah
I didn't know that Jack mooring's father-in-law was Micheal W. Smith. oh the things you pick up from Air 1 trivia Smile
11/2/2009 10:21:38 AM
merriam United States
merriam
AW vman i missed it that totaly stinks!!
11/3/2009 3:41:08 PM
Victoria United States
Victoria
You can always here it again at air1.com
11/12/2009 10:19:33 AM
Sarah United States
Sarah
I loved it when they sang "Follow You" on the show, it was soooooooo cool!!!! Smile