Oct 21 2009
VIDEO VOTE: The Wrecking

Have you seen The Wrecking's "In Your Eyes" video? I love the original by Peter Gabriel, the remake by Nichole Nordeman, and I'm officially adding this one by The Wrecking to my favorites list!

The video is up for Gospel Music Channel 2009 Best Pop Video, and the guys would LOVE it if you could vote! Here's what they're asking:

Thanks to all of your votes, The Wrecking’s LOVE 146 INSPIRED video for "In Your Eyes" has advanced to the final round (top 6) for the Gospel Music Channel’s 2009 Best Pop Video…THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Now its EASIER THAN EVER TO VOTE.,, AND YOU CAN VOTE AS MANY TIMES AS YOU WANT… WE SUGGEST A MILLION ☺ BUT ONLY IF YOU HAVE UNLIMITED
TEXTING… WE DON’T WANT ANYONE GETTING KICKED OUT OF THEIR FAMILY PLAN☺
We have two ways to vote now, and a time frame of today until Friday, November 13.
* vote online
* text "gospel 502" (without the quote marks, you know) to 72648
* ask everyone you know to do the same!

And in case you haven't seen the video, here ya go! :)

10/22/2009 7:56:33 AM
Victoria United States
Victoria
I have seen that on JCTV.
10/22/2009 10:10:01 AM
merriam United States
merriam
omgsh i have seen that on JCTV too!! it is a realy cool song and vid!!
10/22/2009 4:52:03 PM
J.W. United States
J.W.
I never saw that video before cool.
10/23/2009 5:46:35 AM
emily United States
emily
ii love it!! awesome video and song... i had never heard it before, but love it!!! Laughing
10/23/2009 3:30:17 PM
Shantha
Shantha
Wow, thanks Coppelia for blogging this!
Love146.org exists to abolish child sex slavery in our lifetime. Nothing less.

It's so refreshing to see a band's First Official Music Video be made to call attention to this rescuing & restoring organization.

I pray that it WINS so that many more people will hear & learn about Love146!
10/23/2009 8:46:59 PM
josh o
I love how the Wrecking combines this song with Love146! Fantastic band--great music, great message!
10/23/2009 10:02:24 PM
Ryan
I've had the privileged of meeting and hanging out with these guys in person. They truly do believe in the cause of Love146 and how their music can help bring awareness to it. Please vote for these guys, they are truly humble, sleeping on couches just as long as they are heard and the message gets across to as many people as possible!!!
10/24/2009 5:14:08 AM
Nancy United States
Nancy
THANK YOU SO MUCH COPPELIA for blogging about THE WRECKING and their PHENOMENAL "In Your Eyes" video up for the Gospel Channels Best Pop Video 2009!

Our Family & Friends are voting CONSTANTLY and we've replaced our daily coffee with The Wrecking! We're so psyched to see their Love (and Love146.org!) REACHING out and BLESSING countless lives with their AMAZING MUSIC & MESSAGES!

PRAISE GOD for Air1, The Wrecking, Love146.org and The Gospel Channel! You're all EXACTLY what we need in life to keep us strong! MUCH LOVE & THANKS FOR ALL YOU DO FOR ALL OF US!!
10/24/2009 7:09:18 AM
FieryChariot United States
FieryChariot
Great video, great band!  They truly desire to see God moving.  Thanks for posting this Coppelia.  I hope it helps give these guys recognition for their work against child slavery, and ultimately recognition of God's unfailing, unconditional love.
10/24/2009 1:21:02 PM
Danny McMullin
Danny McMullin

One of my favorite videos by my favorite band!
10/26/2009 6:35:43 AM
Dnai United States
Dnai
Thanks so much for blogging about this! I love the band, the message they bring and what they stand for. They do so much to serve God and bring awareness about these human rights issues. They are totally sold out for God! I love hearing the new things they are doing, it always encourages me. Praise God for bands that use their talents for a greater good! Cant wait to hear and see more of The Wrecking on Air1!!! Thanks again!
10/26/2009 3:22:49 PM
Air1Coppelia United States
Air1Coppelia
Thanks guys!! I'm glad you appreciated the post. I know The Wrecking tweeted about it, too, so hopefully a lot of people will VOTE! Smile
10/27/2009 8:13:25 AM
Shantha United States
Shantha
Yes, that would be GREAT!