Sep 09 2009
VIDEO: Skillet "Monster"

We've had a lot of requests for this one, so I thought why not post the video? Enjoy!

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (30) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS

9/9/2009 2:14:07 PM
Abby Bodenstab United States
Abby Bodenstab
This is a great song with an amazing message and I'm so glad you guys put this up. I loved listening to it and the video went with it so well. Not scary, but it's no Reading Rainbow for sure.
9/9/2009 2:14:25 PM
Alesha United States
Alesha
My husband and I saw this video last night and we thought it was interesting. I think it borders scary and strange but we love it!
9/9/2009 2:20:21 PM
Miranda United States
Miranda
Just a little bit creepy, but an awesome song. I agree with Abby, the video fits the song.
9/9/2009 2:22:06 PM
Ken United States
Ken
I like it, not scary at all and the song fits the video very well.  Thanks for posting.
9/9/2009 2:24:08 PM
Amy United States
Amy
I love it. The video is awsome just like the song Smile
9/9/2009 2:24:39 PM
RKF Canada
RKF
While I like most of Skillet's music, I often feel like they are trying too hard.

This is not my favourite Skillet track - not by a long shot - but not a bad video.
9/9/2009 2:31:02 PM
Mike United States
Mike
I love this song and the video is great! Skillet is awesome!
9/9/2009 2:44:23 PM
Kelly United States
Kelly
i this its amazing! i love they song and they made a GREAT video to go with it!! SKILLET ROCKS! (proud pan-head for life)
9/9/2009 2:45:30 PM
Tara United States
Tara
i absolutely love the whole album, but when i watched this video the first time, the part at the very end where "there's been a containment breach" had me absolutely SMILING. Because i love the fact that there are so many Christian artists getting into the mainstream music world too! The message will get to the people who need it the most! AMAZING =D
9/9/2009 2:48:43 PM
Casey United States
Casey
I absolutely agree with the first comment from Abby. I think "Monster" is a powerful song and one that can reach a lot of people.
9/9/2009 2:51:44 PM
Jordan United States
Jordan
This video is actually a little scary. I like it though, great song.
9/9/2009 3:07:25 PM
daniella United States
daniella
i dont really like the music video but i like the song its just the part towards the end that creeps me out when he says,"i feel like a monster"in a deep voice it sounded like he had a demon inside of him or something but thats about it or than that its good
9/9/2009 3:11:26 PM
daniella United States
daniella
i get the meaning of why he did that but its sort of creepy
9/9/2009 6:33:14 PM
Helen United States
Helen
My teenage son and I love the video.  We watched it together and think it is awesome.  We love all of Skillets songs.  This is just another one of their great songs.
9/9/2009 6:42:13 PM
merriam United States
merriam
skillet is my most favorite band ever and out of their collide,comatose and awake cds I like awake the best this is one of the best songs on the CD. and the video isnt creepy or scary at all infact its pretty cool.
PS if you go to skillets myspace you can watch the podcast ben made of them making the the video its realy cool!!
9/9/2009 6:46:00 PM
Helen United States
Helen
My teenage son and I watched the video and loved it.  Just another great one from Skillet.
9/9/2009 7:08:35 PM
Christie
This is exactly why I love Skillet! The video can be deemed scarey/dark/spooky/whatever, but that is the type of video that can catch the eye of the unsaved person, then the person buys the CD, discovers Skillets message and by the grace of God, give their lives to Him! Love it!
9/9/2009 7:12:56 PM
Helen United States
Helen
I watched it with my teenage son.  We loved it, awesome song and video
9/9/2009 7:15:49 PM
Helen United States
Helen
I watched it with my teenage son and we both loved it.  Awesome song and video
9/9/2009 10:12:17 PM
Treva United States
Treva
I really liked it. It actually had something to do with the song. The part where they edited his voice was startling, but cool. The song was pretty awesome, as well.
9/10/2009 7:07:12 AM
Victoria United States
Victoria
I love the song and the video!And I love the part were they got his voice really low.Smile
9/10/2009 2:00:20 PM
Sammy United States
Sammy
AWESOME!!!! love that song
9/10/2009 3:01:53 PM
Kellen United States
Kellen
the video was pretty cool. the only thing though is why do christian bands have to go darker and darker to find appeal? we as christians need to be careful or we will end up looking indistinguishable from the world. not bashing skillet. not bashing anyone here. just a warning. but i do love the lighter songs on the skillet album like forgiven, one day to late, don't wake me, and lucy.
9/11/2009 2:13:26 PM
Daniel United States
Daniel
I like but i like all of skillets songs so of course i like it
9/13/2009 1:19:44 PM
lizzi United States
lizzi
GOTTA LUV SKILLET!!!!!!!!! i luv the song and the vid. just like all the other awsum songs and vids!!!!!!!!!!!!! i luvd it sooooo much, it compelled me 2 go out and buy a bunch of their songs.  \m/ ROCK ON!!!!!!!!
9/13/2009 7:00:55 PM
audrey United States
audrey
okay, i don't know what everyone else is thinking, but this vid is AWESOME!!! I really enjoy listening to skillet, and also watching their podcasts. Which you should check out if you haven't. I am stoked about their new album, and i love this video. skillet rocks!! Smile and of course lets not forget air 1!!
9/14/2009 4:56:21 AM
Air1Coppelia United States
Air1Coppelia
Hey Audrey, thanks for not forgetting Air 1! Smile
9/14/2009 2:36:15 PM
GJ United States
GJ
ITS AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!
10/23/2009 3:41:38 PM
m United States
m
uh u cant hear it and its not my computer
10/25/2009 1:42:29 AM
"RAVEN" United States
"RAVEN"
It's not that creepy except it's a hospital that they're locked inside of (which to me is seriously more than a bit creepy) Definitely not Reading Rainbow Smile but only really creepy if you're scared of hospitals.