Aug 22 2009
Sad Jeremy Camp News

From Jeremy Camp's TwitterHello my friends, please read my blog. We have some sad news. We'd appreciate your prayers. Love you all  from Tweetie

From Jeremy Camp's Blog

August 21, 2009

Personally, I (Coppelia) heard from two friends this week who both miscarried their babies. For one of them, it was her third miscarriage in a row. When we go through pain, grief and loss, knowing that God is holding us close and will get us through it makes a difference. You are not alone. Let us know if we can pray for you. www.air1.com

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (22) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS

8/22/2009 6:55:35 AM
keith United States
keith
Be strong and trust in Him at this time, all the time.
8/22/2009 8:45:41 AM
Abby United States
Abby
God will get you through this and other christian friends will help you.
8/22/2009 9:25:34 AM
Craigsnedeker
Heard about this on thefreechristianmusicblog.com and it is really sad Frown

At least they'll get to see him (or girl?) someday Smile
8/22/2009 9:55:26 AM
Victoria United States
Victoria
Oh my gosh I am so sorryFrownI will pray for you
8/22/2009 9:57:57 AM
Kellen United States
Kellen
wow...i was afraid the "sad news" was going to be this. my heart goes out to jeremy and adrienne. stay strong and let God and eachother be your refuge. i love you guys :-(
8/22/2009 10:11:00 AM
Sammy United States
Sammy
I am so sorry, i can't even imagine how hard this time must be for both of you. I will keep you in my prayers. God loves all 3 of you.
8/22/2009 4:27:48 PM
Jennifer Eckert United States
Jennifer Eckert
Been praying since I saw Jeremy's Tweet then went to their blogs yesterday.  It is definitely sad news.  But at the same time we can raise our hands and praise God that their baby is w/ Jesus as Adrienne wrote about.
8/22/2009 8:20:28 PM
Jill West United States
Jill West
Between the births of our two sons I had three miscarriages.  I remember I kept asking my nurse, "Why does this keep happening to me?"  She responded through her tears, "I don't know...but you are going to be really busy when you get to Heaven"!  Not only did this lighten my heavy heart, I have continued to share it.  May it also help you Jeremy and Adrienne and you heal. God Bless.
8/22/2009 8:41:51 PM
jasmine ochoa United States
jasmine ochoa
iam so sorry ! Frown god will give you the streight to survive this baby that past away .. even my mom started crying ... ven though she dosn't know you .. we willkeep you in our prayers god bless you ...  also our church Christian Life Center in yakima,washington ..
8/23/2009 5:45:33 PM
Stormy United States
Stormy
This is so sad. My sister in law just found out that she had a molar pregnatecy which is instead of a baby growning it was a toomer. Its really sad. My Family, church, and school will pray hard for you.
8/24/2009 3:29:56 AM
kristie
I am sorry to hear of your loss. I will keep you in my prayers. In christian love, kristie     James 1:2.
8/24/2009 3:32:06 PM
Hannah
Losing a baby is hard. You go through stages. First you cry and then God pulls you through. Everything that happens in this life time is part of his grand design.
8/24/2009 8:53:04 PM
Deborah Beckwith United States
Deborah Beckwith
Ya'll are very inspirational. My heart and prayers go out to you. He has a wonderful plan for your family and it is very awesome to see how open and receptive to God's love. Hang in there.
8/25/2009 5:32:40 AM
Teri
May God hold you close right now in the loss of your little one. May He give you His peace which surpasses all of our understanding. Receive GOD'S PEACE, GO AHEAD AND LET GO AND LET GOD LOVE YOU. God has a place of peace for you in the midst of your loss. It's okay to receive it. It makes no sense, but it's still a miracle of God.
8/25/2009 4:01:31 PM
Julie United States
Julie
MAy God be glorified! God tested Jeremy and Addie, and they passed! Plus, they know now that their child is in the best place he could ever be! I pray that God strengthens you guys in this time.
I know someone very close to me, her first child died when she was only a few months, then later on after having a son, she had a miscarriage. 'However God blessed her with three girls(differant ages) later on. THen, she had a son who died in less than a week. If none would have died, she would have had 6 or 7 children, instead she has 4. But, they are strong in the Lord now, and I praise God bcuz i know that Jeremy and Addie will be too! Smile
8/26/2009 11:03:51 AM
Kenny United States
Kenny
So sorry to hear the bad news.To be honest i do not listen to this station much and i dont know who you are.I have never commented on a blog and dont know if this will get to Jermey. I was listening to the radio the other day and herd about the news.My wife and I lost our first child a week before the due date. It has been 14 years now and God has blessed us with 2 children since then. It is a tough thing to go through but God will see you through. My wife and i would be glad to help you and your wife anyway we can. You can email me anytime if i can be of help to you.
8/28/2009 8:08:26 PM
jessica United States
jessica
GOD IS VERY PROUD OF YOU BOTH. HE LOVES YOU BOTH SO MUCH! [THE LORD IS YOUR STHENTH, KEEP ON PRAISING HIM] GOD HAS PLANS FOR YOU. KEEP YOUR EYES ON JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
8/29/2009 5:57:51 AM
angie United States
angie
as soon as i say that tweet, i was afraid that the bad news was going to be this. praying for them.
8/30/2009 7:28:44 PM
Lisa United States
Lisa
My 14 year old son told me of the news, our prayers are with you, we are very sorry.Jeremy (& crew), you have been such an inspiration to our family;I thank God that he blessed you with the gift of singing because clearly you are a true man of God, you're humble,anointed, and your faith is strong, and you share God's gift! God bless! (AZ, Rock & Worship Roadshow 2009)
9/5/2009 1:45:38 AM
rn to bsn online
Losing someone is very painful especially if it is your child, your own blood. But like they say when a child dies, you will now have someone to watch over you, an angel of your own. I hope you and your family recover soon.
9/14/2009 5:54:03 PM
Kristin Larson United States
Kristin Larson
My heart hurts for you and your loss.  My husband and I lost our little girl on 4/19/09 in a similar situation.  She would have been our first child.  I was a few days past due and went into labor.  When we got to the hospital they also could not find a heartbeat.  I know what you are both going through and I will remember you in my prayers.

God has been so faithful to us in our grief. We have never experienced so much peace and we are receiving comfort from him daily. He has been so real to us both and our faith has deepened as a result. Obviously we would never wish for this circumstance, but we are encouraged to know that God can work all things for good. We still have days where we wonder why, but we have to trust God that he cares for us deeply and that he has great things planned for our future...

My husband and I asked my sister to sing Jeremy's song "There Will Be a Day" at the small service that we held for our little girl.  His music has continued to be a comfort.

We were given a devotional book called One Minute Promises of Comfort by Steve Miller that I would highly recommend.  When we are faced with difficult times in our lives, we need to be reminded that God has made many beautiful promises to us.  Keep reading his word together and pray together.  He will comfort you.

I am often reminded that God foreknew the number of days that our little girl would be alive and he was eagerly anticipating her arrival to heaven on the day we received our sad news...

Much love and prayers,