Aug 10 2009
Air 1 artists are expecting!

If you missed my show tonight, we were joking around about "things you don't tell pregnant women", like "when are you due" (answer: um, I just had the baby...he's right here in the stroller") or "sorry, we ran out of -insert food craving here-". You better get a pregnant woman what she's craving...NOW! :)

So if you run into any of these Air 1 artists who are expecting, just don't ask that question, comment on "how big she is", and make sure you get whatever food she's craving.

Jeremy & Adie Camp are expecting baby #3!

Adie recently shared in her blog, "It's crazy to think that I'm 3 months already. My weekly update said the baby is 1 1/2 inches long and about the size of a fig, or a plum.  Even tho this is our third, it seems to get more amazing each time. I'm blown away by the wonderful miracle of life that God has created. We truly do serve an amazing Creator."

Mike Donehey & wife are expecting a baby girl!

Mike recently tweeted, "Our party of 7 just skipped a 1hr long line for pizza under the Brooklyn bridge thanks to my pregnant wife an old Italian man and Gods favor

8/10/2009 8:32:41 PM
Edwin Guatemala
Edwin
Wow!
Baby #3 Congrats Jeremy maybe this time is a boy...lol
8/10/2009 8:41:16 PM
Jennifer Eckert United States
Jennifer Eckert
A bunch of us CAMPers were soooo excited when Jeremy and Adie announced it via twitter a few seconds apart.  And Jeremy even received a teething rattle (as a gift from a CAMPer) on stage @ World Pulse in Indiana last Saturday.

I was waiting for the announcement to make it's way here.
8/11/2009 9:32:47 AM
Kellen United States
Kellen
Awesome! Kids are a beautiful blessing from the Lord. I can't have kids yet(I'm still in high school and I'm definately not married yet) but I can't wait to see what the Lord has in store for my life. Congrats Jeremy & Addie. Train a child up in the Ways of the Lord and when he is older he shall not depart from them.
8/11/2009 10:14:48 AM
hannah United States
hannah
Congratulations Mike! I am so excited for you! You'll be a great Dad!
8/11/2009 7:05:18 PM
Victoria United States
Victoria
awwwww!That is soo cute!Smile
8/12/2009 10:37:33 AM
Sammy United States
Sammy
Kellen that was a good message, i can relate to it too. I'm in high school also and definately not planning on having kids soon but life goes by ssoooo fast, i feel like im 10 then blinked and all of the sudden im getting ready for collage. So soon to be parents, treasure EVERY moment with ur kids cause it goes by soooo fast!
8/14/2009 1:10:03 PM
Sammy United States
Sammy
If you don't believe me just ask my mom, she's the one clutching to an embaressed girl(me) and her older brother(my bro), while she's screaming "Don't Leave Me!!!!"
typical mom...so sad(: