Jun 16 2009
The Wrecking on New Moon?!

How cool would that be--that a song by The Wrecking shows up on the soundtrack for the next "Twilight" movie, "New Moon"? They need 10,000 votes to make it happen. Check out this montage of "Twilight" pics with The Wrecking's "Our Feet Don't Touch the Ground" and if you want to vote, check out the site they set up especially for this: The Twilight Song.

6/16/2009 6:11:31 PM
Shantha United States
Shantha
Wow Coppelia, this is wicked exciting! I went and voted right away. Thanks for spreading the news =)
6/16/2009 8:33:00 PM
gillian
wow thats so cool!! thanks for tell us!!! i voted as soon as i herd it on the radio XDXD
6/16/2009 9:59:24 PM
briana Arias United States
briana Arias
OKAY! that song was amazing!!!! i love twilight and i have the soundtrack to the first one and i can totally picture hearing this song on the next soundtrack ! it is soooooooooo sooo soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo awesome!
oh and did i mention it was so Awesome! hehe i pray the song gets on it!
6/17/2009 4:54:48 AM
Craigsnedeker
That rocks! I'd love to see them get in.
6/17/2009 8:24:34 AM
Danielle Callahan
Danielle Callahan
The Wrecking + Twilight + Icthus= WOW!!!

This song is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!  Heartbreakingly Beautiful, crying out to Love AKA God to be saved SO GREAT!  PERFECT for Edward and Bella!

Just saw them at Icthus and they were Brilliant!

Everybody's set was delayed like 2 hours but those guys were worth the wait!
When they played "You Remain" The WHOLE crowd was singing at the top of their lungs!!!  AMAZING!

New Song, "The Sound Of The Resistance" is definitely a new favorite of mine.  "Prayer Language" that was NUTS!!! When they finished the guy next to me starred at me with a kinda blank look on his face and said I knew The Wrecking would be a great band, but that was from another planet!"  LOL I loved it!

The only bummer was all their merch was gone in like 5 minutes and I couldn't get one of the new shirts.  Oh well next time

6/17/2009 10:30:12 AM
Julie
At first i didnt like them, but woowwww!
I love this song! I am not a fan of Twilight and ive nver really seen twilight but heard a lot about it and i am definitly gonna vote for it!
6/17/2009 11:50:07 AM
Haley
OH MAN!!!! that would be awesome!! I hope and wait and pray for this song to be on the soundtrack!!   Laughing  XD
6/17/2009 2:18:00 PM
Air1Coppelia United States
Air1Coppelia
I totally agree! That song is amazing and it should totally get on the New Moon soundtrack!!
6/18/2009 12:00:24 PM
Sammy United States
Sammy
i loooooovvveee twilight and i think that song is perfect for the next movie(which i cant wait to see)
!!!!!!!
7/27/2010 9:20:17 AM
carolyn United States
carolyn
i do not like twighlight