May 10 2009
Sunday worship video with ... Flyleaf!

Flyleaf blew me away at the Rock and Worship Roadshow in Oklahoma City a few weeks ago. They did a medley of David Crowder Band's "You Are My Joy" and Hillsong's "From the Inside Out" (which is one of my personal faves). Unbelievable! Check it out in this video from Austin City Limits. I found the clip in a random guy's blog. Random guy, thank you for posting it. You rock!

By the way, there's a new Flyleaf album coming out soon ... we'll keep you posted!

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (8) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS

5/10/2009 11:00:40 AM
Libby United States
Libby
OMG this is such a rokin video.I love Flyleaf.
5/11/2009 12:58:06 PM
Cydnee United States
Cydnee
thats really cool
5/13/2009 4:05:15 PM
Cody United States
Cody
I love flyleaf!! that song is awesome!! sometimes they sing "hungry" (i don't know the original artist) and "how he loves us" by kim walker too!
5/16/2009 12:39:01 PM
Lucy United States
Lucy
Jared Hartmann and Lacey Mosely and their spouse attend my church down here in Texas. It's been cool getting to know them. Lacey says that she estimates the new album will be out by September. They thought it was going to be sometime this spring (as in, now.) but as big projects like this do, it's going to be a few months still.

They request prayer BIG TIME. Sammeer's cousin, Esther, recently found she has cancer and weeks to live. They also recently did a benefit concert at my church for her and it was extremely powerful. Please pray for them as a band and for Sameer and Esther.
5/19/2009 1:00:52 PM
Audrey United States
Audrey
I love how she holds the mic and keeps her arm streched tward GOD my arm would be like a noodle after that!! lol hahaha
5/28/2009 10:19:55 AM
Lauren United States
Lauren
that is one of my favorite songs. so powerful!
6/27/2009 1:19:48 AM
Josh United States
Josh
I love this video! It's awsome how flyleaf plays praise to God! Love Flyleaf =D
2/2/2010 1:52:56 PM
K-Night United States
K-Night
Even though she's singing another band's song, she does well & it's a lot more fun to have Flyleaf perform it than the David Crowder Band (boring).