Aug 29 2012
Free Book! Here's the Link

We've been talking about the book Surfing for God.

You can download it - for a limited time - for free.

Click here to get it!

Categories: Culture , sex
Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (8) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS

8/29/2012 8:31:13 PM
Alyssa United States
Alyssa
Please, note. The link given may not work (it did not for me), but by Googling I was able to find that a slightly modified version of the link worked perfectly.
8/30/2012 12:44:14 PM
Don United States
Don
Hey, Brant! I can't  put this book down. It is riveting. It is brutally honest about us as men and we got there.  Back in 2010, I read Steve Brown's book, Scandalous Freedom. That opened my eyes to a whole new world of looking at our freedom in Christ. This book is furthering that understanding and putting puzzle pieces together for me that have not fit until now. I can't thank you enough for posting the link and telling us about it yesterday!
9/5/2012 7:39:12 AM
Michael United States
Michael
Brant, thank you for posting this and talking about it on the air. I got about a quarter of the way through the book before I realized how big of a problem it was, and that I needed to be at the end of my strength before God would show me his. Since I felt the thing holding me back was my secret, I told my wife about it. Since then it feels like my life has been turned upside down, but I have so much confidence that even if my reputation is completely ruined God will give me the strength to rise from the ashes. I start counseling next week. I've struggled with this for a long time, but I've never felt as much hope as I do now.
9/5/2012 3:51:44 PM
Wade United States
Wade
This book isn't really "free".  You have to give your email address which will probably be sold to advertisers, resulting in even more spam then you currently enjoy Tong.
9/8/2012 1:55:15 PM
Mylinda United States
Mylinda
Thank you.  My email address is little to pay.Smile
9/18/2012 2:54:00 PM
Anna United States
Anna
Thank you Brant. I listen to you all the time and Air1. The songs have really lifted up my spirits, and made me closer to God. It also helped me with my depression... I now know that God is always there with you and that it doesn't matter what other people say because I am God's beautiful daughter. ♥ Thank you Brant!
9/27/2012 3:07:30 PM
KF United States
KF
Thanks for the download. I work for a ministry where we weekly get cries for help from guys struggling with this. I'm grateful to be able to add one more resource they can use. I also recently used some of the information (the part about walking through tall grass) in a Bible study in a non-specific way speaking about sin and coping mechanisms. The guys were riveted.
10/17/2012 11:40:44 AM
Sandy United States
Sandy
Can someone please email this book to me? I can't seem to get it. Thank you