Sep 01 2011
I Have a Business Idea!

Dear Business-Loan-Person-at-Some-Bank or Whatever;

How are you?  I am fine.  I hope to secure financing for a new venture.  I believe the time is now.

It will be a showplace.

There will be a frightening band -- an assortment of gigantic animatronic animals.  A horrifying gorilla will play keyboards.  A disfigured mouse, dressed in a green cheerleader costume, will stand beside him.

There will be a character named "Uncle Klunk", who advises children to "Don't smoke Crayolas!"  No one will understand what he's talking about.

There will be one (1) animatronic dog in a space suit.  I will also feature a "bird", with only its head visible, sticking out of -- obviously -- an oil drum.

The showplace will dispense "pizza", but filth will be the order of the day.  The pizza-like substance will slathered with factory-farmed hog byproducts.  Children will be given pitchers -- buckets, really -- of corn syrup, then dispatched to slobber-filled game rooms.

Lights will be dimmed to inhibit squalor assessment.

Any existing lights will be blinking.  There will be unending beeping and buzzing.

To further disorientation for adults, a disco ball will be used.  There will be zero (0) air circulation.

"Skee-Ball" will be played, in exchange for "tickets", redeemable for plastic spider rings at the rate of 1,000,000 (one million) tickets per spider ring.  Nicer prizes will be displayed, but will remain unattainable.

The customer's only discernible hope for human connection, the only apparent presence of responsibility, our lone "employee" in the building, will be crammed into a sweaty Rat costume.

The Rat will symbolize us.

Reality itself will be thrown into question.  Young patrons will grow up and become disaffected, searching, "post-moderns".  Inexplicably, they will attempt to smoke Crayolas.

Thank you for funding this business plan,

Brant Hansen

9/2/2011 3:33:15 AM
Danny Cobb United States
Danny Cobb
And they serve beer for the adults.
9/2/2011 5:12:52 AM
Lauren
hahaha wow ya nice try but I dont think your gonna get much of anywhere with this idea haha but it's the thought that counts, right? Smile
9/2/2011 5:26:19 AM
Mike United States
Mike
Well, ya never know in this society. Maybe they'll accept his idea so they can raise a generation of Crayola-smoking kids that follow the advice of rats and gorillas and Uncle Klunk.

Maybe they'll even start acting like the animals they're treated as and taught that they are!
9/2/2011 5:30:42 AM
tom United States
tom
someone would proubly give you the money.
9/2/2011 6:44:29 AM
Misty R. United States
Misty R.
This is right on the money!  Coincidentally, I took my kids to Chuck E. Cheese last night.
9/2/2011 8:10:05 AM
Lauren
haha as Tim Hawkins says "Chuckee Cheese is a casino for kids!" lol i luv that guy haha
9/2/2011 8:13:49 AM
Lauren
And I agree with you Mike you never know. ESPECIALLY in this society.  I did laugh about what you said tho. About raising a generation of kids that would do that stuff lol.
9/2/2011 8:28:38 AM
Tawny wilson United States
Tawny wilson
So.........you HAVE met the fam. They do have great hearts, gotta give them that. Amazing shadowbox by the way.
9/2/2011 8:36:45 AM
Elecia United States
Elecia
SOMEBODY must have had a horrible Chuck E. Cheese experience.

Then again, is there ever a good one? (For the adults, anyway?)
9/2/2011 8:38:03 AM
Sandi Felkner United States
Sandi Felkner
My kids were pretty much raised at a place very similar to your idea. They are 22 and 18 now. Neither smokes crayolas. However, neither does much more than drool onto their X-box and laptop. I think that place did something to their brains. Maybe all of those flashing lights, corn syrup and unattainable prizes caused brain damage or something. I'm thinking about suing.
9/2/2011 8:38:18 AM
Lauren
haha good luck trying to find one lol
9/2/2011 8:38:43 AM
Tina United States
Tina
ROFLMBO, you're CRAZY!!  At one point I thought you were describing Chuck E Cheese...LOL
9/2/2011 8:57:21 AM
Sandi Felkner United States
Sandi Felkner
By the way...

I just love your sense of humor.  You brighten my day and I really appreciate that.  Nothing like starting the day with a giggle and a smile.  And then, laughing like a lunatic on my drive home (listening to you, of course). God has truly blessed you with an awesome gift.  Thanks for sharing that gift with the rest of us. I pray for blessings to be heaped upon you! Smile
9/2/2011 9:13:33 AM
Jake United States
Jake
Memories of the only time I went to Chucky Cheese as a kid come roaring back...Oh man...
9/2/2011 9:45:04 AM
Lauren
hahaha I remember like, the LAST time I went to Chuck E Cheese LOL. I got to meet "Chuckee" that day Smile I dont remember going anymore after that.

You know what, after seeing SO MANY, no let me rephrase that, TOO MANY commercials 4 Chuck E Cheese, I think they're getting VERY desperate lol Smile Any1 agree?
9/2/2011 9:50:22 AM
Aaron United States
Aaron
Man.....the way you desribe it.....it sounds so familar....
9/2/2011 10:43:58 AM
Bree
lol mike " maybe they'lll grow up to act like animals like since they are treated like and taught they are"
9/2/2011 10:54:48 AM
Lisa United States
Lisa
Count me in. Rat a tat tat. Boom chicka boom.
9/2/2011 11:29:32 AM
Kletos Sumboulos United States
Kletos Sumboulos
Have you been to a C-E-C since they've modernized it? It's somehow worse. Less surreal and better lit, but somehow WRONG.
9/2/2011 11:34:11 AM
Kersley Fitz United States
Kersley Fitz
And on Sunday mornings you'll rent out the space to the latest upstart mega-church...
9/2/2011 11:49:54 AM
tom United States
tom
lets make mega-money you know that people would pay to see them the gigantic animatronic animals. if the gigantic animatronic animalse followed Satan  and have satanic lyrics they would have a very big following of people that worship Satan.
9/2/2011 12:50:02 PM
Lauren
lol wow this conversation is getting amusing.

lol Lisa. haha

You know whats also creepy to me?

The "Country Bears Jamboree" in Disney World. Big talking animatronic animals LOL. nit to mention they SING. WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?! The old people will like it but the kids will be FREAKING OUT!!
9/2/2011 12:50:20 PM
not*
9/2/2011 2:18:56 PM
Alecia United States
Alecia
hey we already have that with diffrent names and no smoking crayolas it called chucky cheese
9/2/2011 3:05:58 PM
Diane United States
Diane
I still haven't decided which was more annoying, actually going to Chuck E. Cheese or getting beat at Skee Ball by a 9-year old.  Repeatedly.  Embarrassingly beat by a very large margin.  And then to further sink my self-respect, I made her promise me a rematch.  Smile
9/2/2011 3:53:29 PM
Ben United States
Ben
Last time I went to one of those places I got the chicken pox
9/2/2011 4:42:25 PM
Lauren
hahaha this conversation is getting better and better LOL.  Brant, your the best Laughing Just thought I'd tell ya that Smile
9/2/2011 5:49:39 PM
Thus Seth the Ward United States
Thus Seth the Ward
I was too poor to go to chuckle cheese's. We made our own pizza from government cheese (oily yellow rubbery stuff), ground up sticks... and dirt.

Rich snob.
9/2/2011 6:10:48 PM
Lauren
ummm r u being serious jw
9/2/2011 6:12:12 PM
Jessika
@Lauren haha! I LOVE Tim Hawkins!!
9/2/2011 6:18:33 PM
Ashton United States
Ashton
Showbiz Pizza... now that place was classy... then the Rat came in and took it over!

I love that Disney's Country Bear Jamboree got brought up as frightening, yet, no one is alarmed by the control of the other rodent in that kingdom! lol...

btw... can I be Asst Mgr?? (need the extra cash!)
9/2/2011 6:48:15 PM
Lauren
hahaha Ashton yeah the Jamboree just came into my mind as this conversation grew LOL. And I agree with you on the whole "Rodent" thing hahaha Smile

And Jessika, You and me BOTH sister! Have you seen his new DVD. I was LITERALLY dizzy afraid I was gone faint probably cause I laughed SO FREAKIN HARD LOL. Smile hahaha Ive seen him in concert. He's too funny.

btw whos doin Mixoligy Live tonight???? I AM! Laughing LETS GET ANTHEM LIGHTS TO THE TOP!!
9/2/2011 7:13:25 PM
Joni United States
Joni
Check it out! Your dream/time travel come true!
Original Commercial for Showbiz Pizza!
9/2/2011 7:16:47 PM
Joni United States
Joni
and Uncle Klunk is TERRIFYING!!!
www.youtube.com/watch
btw did anyone notice in the other commercial there are NO KIDS and it is targeted to adults???? Whaaaaat?
9/2/2011 9:07:49 PM
Roger Harkness United States
Roger Harkness
A very good artistic view of our capitalist world.
9/3/2011 6:33:58 AM
Is Uncle Clunk the gorrila? That thing scares the heck outta me LOL Tong
9/3/2011 9:26:32 AM
Jessika
Lauren, I've never actually seen a real DVD of his, but i watch him on Youtube all the time! What's his new DVD called?
9/3/2011 10:19:48 AM
Lauren
Its something like "The Rockshow Comedy Tour" I forget but its similar to that. Its a mix of him, John Branyan, and Bob Smiley. I laughed so so hard. Trust me, its a MUST. GET. Smile
9/3/2011 10:52:44 AM
Jessika
oh okay, I've seen a bit of it on Youtube, but not all of it! I almost peed my pants though, it was hilariousSmile I don't know if this one is from that DVD but have you seen the one about the "hedge of protection"? I loved that one, and the one where he's telling how mom's give stupid advice when you lose something by asking "where'd you leave it last?" That ones REALLY funny cause my mom does it all the time!!
9/3/2011 11:35:57 AM
Jessika
I hope that last comment made sense!
9/3/2011 1:47:05 PM
Lauren
It totally made sense Smile And ya those were on (I think) the 1st DVD but ya Tim Hawkins is deff my fav commedian Laughing
9/3/2011 2:54:42 PM
Mike United States
Mike
Off topic, but,

@ Brant: I don't know if you can fix this or if you can tell someone else about it, but the past several weeks on the Air One Top Songs page, Reach by Peter Furler has replaced Strong Enough by Matthew West.

While in the show, Top Ten Weekend, Ashton plays Strong Enough as #2, for example, the webpage displays Reach as the #2 song.

It's not anything terribly wrong, I just thought I'd let you know so you can potentially fix it and not give people false hope that Reach is still in the Top Ten. ;)
9/3/2011 4:54:20 PM
Lindsey United States
Lindsey
OH MY GOSH! IT'S CIRCUS PIZZA!!! I had no idea it was a chain, I thought the one I grew up with in Apple Valley, Minnesota was the only one of it's kind! That gorilla used to scare me, I'd have dreams about it's glow-in-the-dark eyes... but I loved it at the same time, for some reason. We went to Chuckie Cheese after it got torn down, cause all the puppets were falling apart (THAT was scary), but I gotta say I loved this place better. You could request songs from this little jutebox for the animals to play. Now everytime I hear "don't go chasing waterfalls" I think of this place Tong
9/3/2011 4:59:12 PM
Jessika
Yeah, he's mine too! Have a good night!

9/4/2011 10:08:03 AM
You too!

Lauren Smile
9/4/2011 10:09:34 AM
Lauren
And Lindsay... puppets falling APART?! eesh.... that gives you the creeps thats 4 sure Tong lol I havent been to Chuck E Cheese in probably 5 years.... PROBABLY
9/4/2011 4:08:20 PM
Hi Lauren!

how are you?

9/4/2011 4:47:40 PM
Lauren
lol heyyy! Im doin good! How r u?

9/4/2011 5:22:14 PM
Bree United States
Bree
I see I'm not the only one horrified by this idea. Or is it simply the fact that it is a real place somewhere in the U.S? And I thought Chuck E. Cheese was bad.
9/4/2011 5:35:21 PM
Lauren
hahaha yeeeah thinking about a place like this seriously, im not gonna lie, it gives me the creeps... ESPECIALLY seeing the creepy evil looking gorrilla on the from page of the site lol. Tong wow
9/4/2011 5:35:43 PM
front* page
9/4/2011 5:53:11 PM
Jessika
I'm pretty good! I played piano at church this morning and it was a lot of fun! Do you play any instruments?
9/4/2011 5:53:42 PM
Jessika
I know that last comment was random but it was all i could think of to saySmile
9/4/2011 6:20:30 PM
Lauren
haha its cool Smile And YES! I play piano and guitar! Laughing I've played "Amzing Grace (My Chains Are Gone)" by Chris Tomlin at church b4 Smile Im sry but how old r u? Sry but it drives me NUTS!Tong
9/4/2011 6:20:46 PM
Amazing*
9/5/2011 10:31:04 AM
Jessika
I'm 16, 17 in December. How old are you?
9/5/2011 10:39:41 AM
Jessika
We played a Chris Tomlin song too, it was called Not To Us, have you heard it before?
9/5/2011 10:39:56 AM
Jessika
We played other songs as well though!
9/5/2011 2:14:45 PM
haha same here. Im 12 Tong every1 seems to b older than me LOL
9/5/2011 2:15:32 PM
And I dont think Ive heard of it no. Tong Is it 1 of his good ones
9/5/2011 4:22:17 PM
Jessika
I think it's one of his good ones, but that's just me!
9/5/2011 4:28:43 PM
Philip United States
Philip
This idea made me laugh.  Thanks, I really needed it!
9/6/2011 6:03:16 AM
Lauren
Hey Jessika Smile And it's totally cool. Apparently I'm the only HUGE Anthem Lights fan in my family.... and THAT'S just me. lol. I know like almost everything about those (amazing) guys.

Go ahead. QUIZ ME! Smile
9/6/2011 9:48:06 AM
Hey Lauren,
I would quiz you except that i don't know much about them! How about you just tell me what you knowSmile Sounds like your as big of a Christian music nut as i am, I love to play name that tune with my family in the car on long tripsSmile (mostly cause I always win!!)

Have a great day!
9/6/2011 1:02:23 PM
Lauren
Ummmmm wow. I know so much about them that it would probably take 45 min. to type it all. LOL.
I'll give a few.

Full names.

Richard Alan Powell. Goes by Alan but if you have a Facebook or Twitter, you should drop a note to him and call him "Richie". HE. WILL. HATE. IT. Smile

Chad Mathew Graham

Caleb Andrew Grimm

Kyle Walter Kupecky.

Ages.

Alan- 26

Chad- 24

Caleb- 23

Kyle-23

B-days.

Alan: May 3rd

Chad: April 9th

Kyle: August 1st

Caleb: ....DANG IT! (sry Caleb) Stupid 4getfulness Tong

Favorite verses.

Alan:... I SHOULD KNOW THIS! not cool.

Chad: Romans 8:31

Kyle: Romans 8:28

Caleb:..... It's official. Ive lost some of my memory. Frown darn.

ummmm FUN FACTS! Laughing

Alan: REALLY picky eater. I'm talkin has NEVER had a SALAD or COFFEE!!!! Has a wife name Brycie and the cutest baby girl in the world. Avery Jade Smile Oh. He LOVES Chik-Fil-A and his total there always ends up as $7.09 (ik, its creepy 4 me to know. I'm an Anthem Lights freak.)

Chad: Is a football freak. Dont mess with him on football OR ping pong. He's stupid good. Has been Alan's friend for about 10 years but was NOT in his wedding! HATES and I do mean HATES the Florida Gators (football team fyi Smile) Loves the Miami Heat and others. Has an awesome black lab named Kale. Weighs like, almost 100 pounds. Is an amazing singer and is learning to play guitar and is my favorite of the band Laughing

Caleb: LOVES football. Gave up a FULL RIDE SCHOLORSHIP to Liberty University in Lynchburg Virgina to be in the band (true of Kyle too)! Has a TINY bit of German in him. His height is 5'7. Has an incredible voice and plays piano and guitar.

Kyle: LOVE LOVE LOVES ice cream. His favorite flavor is Cookies & Cream. Made a sundae that he calls "The Kupecky Sundae" (go to YouTube and look for "Meet Kyle", and when you find it, he'll tell ya how to make one Smile), Has a girlfriend name Kelsey who is Karen Kingsbury's daughter. Probably the nicest person you will ever meet but he does NOT like animals AT. ALL.

whew. I guess a "few things", turned out to be a LOT of things. LOL. so there ya go! That probably took 1/2 hour or so lol. WHEW!

I REALLY hope this saves
9/6/2011 1:21:21 PM
Scott Ryan United States
Scott Ryan
Great tongue-in-cheek piece!  This reminded me of a column I read years ago in the Wall Street Journal about Chuck E Cheese (not that your business plan has -anything- to do with the company.)

It turns out Chuck E Cheese has more brawls than a biker bar.  After seeing what goes down between some parents these days at my 8 year old's flag football league, I'm not surprised.

Here's the link:
online.wsj.com/article/SB122878081364889613.html
9/6/2011 1:57:58 PM
Jessika
Nice Lauren! That's awesome!
9/6/2011 2:23:12 PM
Lauren
lol thanks! I feel like I know them as you can imagine haha Smile But it's an awesome feeling to feel like you KNOW the guys from your favorite band Smile I luv em' so much. I don't think any1 CAN'T luv em'! Laughing Best guys you could ever get to know. www.anthemlights.com CHECK IT. Smile
9/6/2011 4:33:48 PM
Hey,
That's nice that you're such a big fan. These are the bands/artists that i like: Tenth Avenue North,Addison Road, Matthew West, Mark Schultz, Jonny Diaz, Chris Tomlin, and a bunch of others! Do you like any of those?
9/6/2011 5:19:40 PM
ooo yes!

I LOVE Tenth Avenue North and I like Addison Road and Jonny Diaz and i also like Chris Tomlin Laughing Mark Schultz, no Tong
9/6/2011 5:39:29 PM
OH. And I also like Mathew West Laughing my bad lol
9/7/2011 8:51:10 AM
Jessika
Cool! I am babysitting today for a little 3 year old! Should be fun, she's kind of like a sister, or neice to me.
9/7/2011 11:08:22 AM
Lauren
Awwww awesome! I love to babysit. Babies and little kids are like nieces or nephews to me too. They're just really sweet Smile
9/7/2011 12:36:49 PM
Jessika
Yeah, i've known her since she was born, so it's extra special!!
Have a good day
9/7/2011 12:45:06 PM
awwww thats awesome!

And you too!
9/7/2011 12:48:48 PM
Jonathan United States
Jonathan
haha i read it Lauren. that is long...i think u broke a record Laughing
9/7/2011 12:53:26 PM
Jonathan United States
Jonathan
is Mark Schultz the guy who had the song "You Are a Child of Mine"? if so, He's REALLY awesome.
9/7/2011 1:07:18 PM
Lauren
I dont know Ive never heard that song i dont think... BUT he sings "I Am" and "Walking Her Home" and ummmmmm think Think THINK Lauren! grrrrrrrr ummmmm OH! "He Is". I don't like Mark Schultz I turn hime off most of the time he comes on Tong
9/7/2011 1:08:06 PM
Lauren
And ya your probably right about the record thing LOL. Smile I wonder what the band would think if they saw it haha
9/7/2011 1:29:16 PM
Jonathan, yes Mark Schultz sings You are a child of mine
9/7/2011 1:35:17 PM
Jessika
And yes he is EXTREMELY awesome, I've been to one of his concerts and it was great! He's got an awesome sense of humor!!
9/7/2011 1:53:02 PM
Lauren
I love people who have a sense of humor lol Smile Btw have you watched the Tim Hawkins vid when he sings "Third Wheel". Its sooooo funny.

you can find more videos of him at www.timhawkins.net Laughing he rocks. Flat-out.
9/7/2011 1:56:50 PM
Jessika
Okay I'll watch that sometime,I can't now because the girl I am babysitting is down for her napSmileI'll let you know how hard i laugh later:Smile
9/7/2011 5:46:14 PM
Jessika
It was funny but what's the real song?
9/7/2011 5:46:42 PM
Jessika
Then it'd be waaay funnier probably! I really like Cletus take the reel! have you seen that one?
9/7/2011 6:02:21 PM
Jonathan United States
Jonathan
oh ok thanks Jessika. Yeah Mark Schultz is definately a good artist then! Laughing I don't listen to him very much though. I listen to Group 1 Crew and TobyMac more Smile Do you like them?
9/7/2011 6:26:06 PM
Lauren
They're ok.... but ANTHEM LIGHTS IS BETTER! haha lol sry haha.

And unfortunately I don't know the original song Frown but ya Cletus Take The Reel is also really funny Smile
9/7/2011 6:29:35 PM
Phil 1:21!

...lol sry but that's Alan's fav Bible verse I'm almost POSITIVE. Laughing still cant remember Caleb's tho.... Frown NOT. COOL.
9/7/2011 7:09:55 PM
Jessika
Yeah i like them, Toby Mac more than Group 1 Crew i think cause i haven't heard alot of Group 1 Crew. My brother and i are going to a Toby Mac/Jamie Grace concert on October 17th, ten days before i leave for Guatemala! Smile
9/7/2011 7:11:11 PM
Jonathan United States
Jonathan
wow you're so lucky! Laughing I've always wanted to go to a cencert...
9/8/2011 7:11:02 AM
Kaleigh United States
Kaleigh
This was HILARIOUS. I started laughing really hard. . .and so did my brother!
9/8/2011 7:26:27 AM
Lauren
Have you EVER been to a concert b4?
9/8/2011 8:15:01 AM
Jessika
Was that a question for me? If so, yes I've been to a Tenth Avenue North/Addison Road/Matt Maher concert, A Mark Schultz concert, a Steven Curtis Chapman concert, and an Esterlyn concert. And soon i'll go to a Toby Mac concert! So excited that he's coming to Canada close to where i liveSmile
9/8/2011 8:16:10 AM
Jessika
I hope you'll be able to go to a concert sometime Jonathan, you'd love it!
9/8/2011 8:47:30 AM
Jonathan United States
Jonathan
ya i hope so too Laughing I'm gonna go to a TobyMac or Casting Crowns concert if im alloud to when I get my drivers licence (which isn't going to be for about another year and a half)
9/8/2011 11:47:40 AM
Jessika
That would be fun Jonathan, how old r u?
9/8/2011 3:54:33 PM
Jonathan United States
Jonathan
I'm 14. how about you?
9/8/2011 5:08:23 PM
I'm 16, 17 in December!
9/9/2011 2:13:08 PM
Hey Lauren,
have you heard/seen Tim Hawkins singing The Dog's on Fire? Or Somebody broke Wind? Both of them are super funny! I also just saw one where he's talking about the hand gestures that people do in church, it was SOOOO funny,(although you couldn't hear it that well) cause it's so true, I'm going to be watching people's hands at church this sundaySmile haha
9/10/2011 7:57:19 AM
Lauren
haha that made me laugh lol and yes I have and I LOVE someone broke wind  haha Ive seen him in concert Laughing
9/10/2011 8:29:32 AM
Jessika
That's so cool that you've seen him in concert!! I am going to buy Someone Broke Wind off itunes and then whenever somebody farts on long trips I'm gonna play it!! We have one of those things where you can plug your ipod into the truck stereo and listen to it. It's gonna be greatSmile lol
9/10/2011 11:00:56 AM
Lauren
haha thats an awesome idea lol Smile you should totally do that
9/10/2011 11:35:51 AM
Yeah,I plan on it!
9/10/2011 6:30:51 PM
Bree
ive saw toby mac twice in concert and next week at uprise fest. ill see himm for the 3rd
9/10/2011 6:36:38 PM
Bree
and lauren Calebs fave verse is Philippians 4:13 and he doesnt ever menyion his birthday BTW he is my fave
9/10/2011 6:52:21 PM
Jonathan United States
Jonathan
hey Bree can you vote on those 8 games in the tournament i made? I can't continue until you do.
9/11/2011 6:39:15 AM
Lauren
Bree, in the first video chat he did but I dont remember it Tong and really?! I could NEVER have guessed!! lol
9/12/2011 8:16:52 AM
FEBUARY 19TH! YES!
9/12/2011 2:51:30 PM
whaa? lol Tong
9/12/2011 5:01:08 PM
Lauren
Calebs bday haha sry Tong WHERE HAVE YOU BEEE?!?
9/12/2011 5:47:31 PM
Jonathan Martin
idk lol. i've just been really busy wth school :/
9/13/2011 7:22:28 AM
Lauren
bummmmeerrrrrr.... dang it ive gtg now. ttyl
9/13/2011 10:07:47 AM
byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

...hullo?
9/13/2011 11:01:57 AM
IM BACK Laughing
9/13/2011 11:02:53 AM
Lauren
oh dear. lol when i said "where have you been" it turned out "where have you beeee?!?" LOL Tong #FAIL
9/13/2011 11:44:02 AM
Jonathan Martin
haha yea i saw that Laughing Tong btw...im listening to Air1 in karaoke hahaha Laughing
9/13/2011 11:51:38 AM
bahaha but how?
9/13/2011 1:32:27 PM
heeeellllooo....????
9/14/2011 11:11:40 AM
Frown
9/14/2011 11:15:05 AM
Jonathan Martin
sry! im right here. my computer has a setting where EVERYTHING you hear through the computer plays in karaoke! it's REALLY awesome. So Brant sounded like a girl it was hilarious. Laughing
9/14/2011 11:15:44 AM
Jonathan Martin
actually, more like a cranky old woman hahaha Tong
9/14/2011 11:43:18 AM
bahaha! OK that totally made me laugh LOL. Smile

I look like I have a mixture of green chicken pox, and splattered green blood on my face Tong #thankstomyfriendCallie.....
9/14/2011 3:07:06 PM
and Lori sound like a chipmunk! LOL
9/15/2011 8:11:01 AM
bahaha! LOL.
9/15/2011 10:18:13 AM
Jonathan Martin
now im listening to Anthem Lights with karaoke...they sound like little kids...you know the "woooOOOoooOOOoooo!!" at the beginning of Can't Shut Up? they sound like babies mwahahahabahaha Laughing
9/15/2011 10:25:28 AM
Lauren United States
Lauren
hahaha ok that made me laugh bahaha Laughing I wonder if I have that  setting on my computer.... brb
9/15/2011 10:56:09 AM
Jonathan Martin
The settings are actually in the computer sound and speaker settings itself. It's really awesome. It can make the music sound like all of these things:

Generic
Padded Cell
Room
Bathroom
Living Room
Stone Room
Auditorium
Concert Hall
Cave
Arena
Hangar (don't ask)
Carpeted Hallway
Hallway
Stone Corridor
Alley (one of my favorites)
Forest
City
Mountains
Quarry
Plain
Parking Lot (my favorite)
Sewer Pipe
and Underwater

I actually listen to music with the Parking Lot setting now. And, of course, when I'm being ornrey, i put it on karaoke Laughing lol
9/15/2011 4:29:12 PM
Lauren United States
LOL wow.

#ThatAwkwardMoment

#WhenJonathantypesareeeeaaaallllyyyllongmessage

#LOL
9/16/2011 7:44:27 AM
Jonathan Martin
not as long as the one you did about Anthem Lights Laughing oh and by the way...I'm going to Indianapolis THIS SUNDAY!! Oh and I also finished 3 mini books that are hilarious but they are still pretty long so I can't put it on here, so idk how you could read them Frown
9/16/2011 8:12:33 AM
Lauren
hahaha ok you got me. And ya that is a bummer Tong

THIS SUNDAY?! That's awesome!! Laughing
9/16/2011 9:41:22 AM
Jonathan Martin
i know!! I am SO excited. So many ppl to tell...so much planning...
9/16/2011 6:31:28 PM
Lauren
Hahaha I bet! Well good for you thats just awesome. I'm a city girl. I would like to live in places like NYC, Chicago, Indianapolis, etc.
9/16/2011 6:33:48 PM
Jonathan Martin
ya same here. I HATE the country (which is where im living right now). But soon that'll be over with...Laughing
9/17/2011 7:04:18 AM
McKenzie Ann United States
McKenzie Ann
ha ha ha me and my twin went there on our birthday when we were little and never wanted to go back ! : ) Funny to find other people who dislike it too because people in our Sunday school class were all into it, and we haven't thought about it for awhile : )
9/17/2011 10:55:19 AM
Lauren
@Jonathan, Ya that's just awesome. ou have a lot to be thankful for. You really do.
9/17/2011 10:55:30 AM
you*
9/17/2011 11:04:35 AM
Jonathan Martin
yup ik! I get to go Indiana tomorrow AND i'm going to a football game because my dad won the tickets at work! (he just signed up for this thing for free and he won)
9/17/2011 11:35:23 AM
Lauren
WOW thats awesome!!!! Go on the Live Feed blog and look at what I posted on the first page....
9/20/2011 9:36:34 AM
umm...

heeellloooo...?....! Every1 is wondering where you are...
9/20/2011 9:43:08 AM
Jonathan Martin
oh sry I'm just no gonna be on as much anymore...like at all...and we can basically just say that Anthem Lights won the tournament because you, Julia, and Bree all think they're like the best band ever and 3 votes is all that's needed to win. I'm going to Indiana this Wednesday instead and I won't be back on until like Monday. sry..
9/20/2011 10:32:38 AM
ohhh. ok. Have fun!! Smile
9/26/2011 7:04:38 PM
Amber United States
Amber
hahaha love it!
9/27/2011 1:15:38 PM
Bree
I Knew they would when and my dads boss at work gave my dad a ticket to the WVU and LSU game last saturday we lost though
9/27/2011 1:16:13 PM
bu the tickets were about 200 a peice for not good seats and he had good seats
9/27/2011 4:57:38 PM
Jonathan Martin
hehe I was going for LSU Laughing sry...
9/27/2011 6:20:51 PM
Bree
thanks i could care less but its my state and i always cheer for them but we got killed at the end i thought we might catch up until then
9/30/2011 6:57:28 PM
Lauren
this conversation is boooring. Lets go to the other blog.

....and maybe talk about Anthem Lights!...? hehehe
11/3/2011 6:14:16 AM
Sunny United States
Sunny
I used to go here all the time growing up.  We LOVED it!  (Seriously)
11/7/2011 5:59:22 PM
Lauren
@Sunny, are you SERIOUS?! Judging by the pics that Brant put up, I think I have some sort of phobia of that place thats worse than CLOWN phobia!! lol Tong
3/8/2012 2:51:15 AM
Post Card Printing United States
Post Card Printing
ou actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be actually something which I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me. I am looking forward for your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!
4/24/2012 2:57:58 AM
money making ideas United States
money making ideas
Great you have a list of business ideas..and i will say that you have really well delivered this blog to public..Its very clear to me...
3/17/2013 8:36:45 AM
Cassie&Abby United States
Cassie&Abby
That is so freaky that's from a music video isn't it? I've seen it in Tilly's. You're the best Brant!!